Le Coq Sportif to Shutter U.S. Operations
- Le Coq Sportif closes US subsidiary. // WSA: Performance & Sports Materials;May/Jun2008, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p9
This article reveals the plan of France-based sportswear brand Le Coq Sportif to shut down operations at its Portland, Oregon-based subsidiary. The planned shut down will impact the subsidiary's staff. The U.S. arm of the company is facing profit woes in spite of efforts to raise the brand's...
- Le Coq Sportif. G. O. // Textilwirtschaft;5/13/2010, Issue 19, p59
The article announces that the French sports items manufacturer Le Coq Sportif has had growing business revenues in 2009.
- The cock crows again. Walzer, Emily; Preston, Mark // Tennis;May98, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p13
Discloses that Le Coq Sportif has unveiled its line of clothes and shoes for spring 1998. Efforts of company officials to revive its brand name in tennis; Features of the clothes and shoes.
- Five agencies pitch as Coq Sportif calls international review. White, Jeremy // Campaign (UK);5/11/2001, Issue 19, p5
Focuses on the shortlisting of some advertising agencies for global review of the French sports fashion brand Le Coq Sportif in Great Britain. Lists of pitched agencies; Company background of Le Coq Sportif; Reasons for change in preference of advertising firm.
- Le Coq Sportif to work with Jean & Montmarin team. // Marketing (00253650);10/4/2001, p4
Reports that French sports label Le Coq Sportif Holding SA has appointed Jean & Montmarin to create a high profile pan-European advertising campaign.
- Le Coq Sportif will internationaler werden. Gottschlich, Bea // Textilwirtschaft;4/12/2012, Issue 15, p40
The article reports for the German fashion, textile, and clothing industry that French fashion firm Le Coq Sportif is expanding internationally beyond France, Spain, and Italy.
- Sportif ditches Lennox Lewis sponsorship deal. Baird, Roger // Marketing Week;10/1/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p9
Focuses on the decision of the Le Coq Sportif sportswear company not to renew a sponsorship deal with boxer Lennox Lewis. Comments from the management company of Lewis; Background of Sportif.
- Le Coq Sportif Taps Heritage With U.S. Relaunch. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/15/2007, Vol. 194 Issue 34, p6
The article focuses on France-based sportswear company Le Coq Sportif. The product offerings will have two main focuses, fashion and sport. Fashion should make up about a third of sales while the sport collection, which centers around tennis, should bring in about double that. The apparel...
- New STUFF. // Inside Rugby;2011, Issue 2, p94
The article offers brief information on several products including jacket from R.M. Williams P/L, Comparse boot from Le Coq Sportif Holding SA and the book "A Life That Counts," by Jeremy Rolleston.