- GoAmerica to acquire Wynd. // RCR;06/19/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 25, p37
Announces GoAmerica Inc.'s agreement to acquire wireless messaging solutions provider for the deaf and hard of hearing, Wynd Communications Corp.
- Wynd provides life-changing service for deaf customers. Beckman, Kristen // RCR;08/03/98, Vol. 17 Issue 31, p23
Reports on the introduction of wireless communication service designed to put deaf and hard of hearing people on equal with the hearing community by Wynd Communications Corp. Name of this service; Features of the service; Comments from Dan Luis, chief executive officer of Wynd; Cost of this...
- Wynd introduces wireless Internet access service. // RCR Wireless News;11/20/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 47, p3
Reports that Wynd Communications Corp. has introduced GoAmerica Inc.'s GoAmerica wireless Internet access service to its WyndTell telecommunication service users.
- Traditional Aids, Free Of Wires. Schumacher, Heidi // Wireless Week;04/10/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 15, p24
No abstract available.
- WyndMail due to gain enhanced management. Moore, Mark // PC Week;1/15/96, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p33
Reports that users of Wynd Communications Corp.'s WyndMail wireless messaging service will have more control over incoming messages when Wynd releases an enhanced management feature in March 1996. SnapShot feature; Option to discard and download messages; Rival DTS Wireless Inc.'s Inbound...
- GoAmerica provides service to Metricom network. // RCR Wireless News;9/11/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 37, p32
Reports on GoAmerica Inc.'s agreement to provide its wireless Internet service and content to the Metricom Inc. Ricochet network.
- GoAmerica aims to provide enterprise 'must-have' with Mobile Office. // RCR Wireless News;6/4/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 23, p27
Provides information on GoAmerica's Mobile Office single solution for the growing wireless enterprise marketplace. Capabilities provided by Mobile Office for mobile professionals; Applications of the technology.
- Late News. // RCR Wireless News;8/19/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p1
Presents news briefs on issues related to wireless communication in the U.S. as of August 19, 2002. Features of the WyndTell M cellular telephone service from Wynd Communications Corp.; Applications of the Digital Angel and PLD technologies from Applied Digital Solutions Inc.
- GoAmerica debuts security solution. // RCR Wireless News;11/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 46, p21
Reports on the release of Go.Web OnPrem, a wireless security solutions developed by GoAmerica Inc. Significance of the solutions for wireless communication users.