Site Of The Week
- Indiqu. Uhland, Vicky // Interactive Week;3/5/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p60
Features Indiqu, a company that specializes in bringing gaming, extreme sports and mobile dating service to users of wireless devices. Comments from Christophe Watkins, co-founder of the company; Programming channels offered by Indiqu; List of some of its clients.
- Employees File Claims With State Against Indiqu. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;4/9/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p9
Reports that former Indiqu Inc. employees have filed claims with the California Labor Board in an effort to obtain back wages and vacation owed to them by the San Diego-based telecommunications firm. Reasons of the company for failing to pay its employees; Overview of Indiqu's business;...
- Indiqu Adds To Mobile Messaging. // Wireless Week;12/11/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 49, p32
Focuses on the partnership of wireless messaging service provider Quickdot with Indiqu Inc., a provider of mobile content programming. Terms of the partnership.
- Let's make some deals. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;1/22/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p2
Reports on the deals signed by mobile games developer and marketer Indiqu Inc. to expand coverage and improve its game offerings worldwide. Use of the proprietary technology platform quServe in the project; Features of the Mobile Entertainment Network; Terms of the agreement with Telus Mobility.
- Indiqu, Inc. Picks Up Astrological Forecasts. // San Diego Business Journal;3/5/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p27
Reports the acquisition of rights from Twelve Signs, Inc. by the Indiqu, Inc. in San Diego, California. Provision of astrological forecasts, numerology, astro-match compatibility ratings by the Twelve Signs; Integration of the astrological forecast into Aura, Indiqu's mobile entertainment channel.
- Indiqu partners with Ericsson. // RCR Wireless News;9/18/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 38, p68
Reports the partnership between Indiqu Inc. and L.M. Ericsson for a joint research and product development project in San Diego, California.
- Indiqu Lets It Snow. // Wireless Week;01/01/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p24
Focuses on OnTheSnow.com, a service offered by mobile entertainment network Indiqu Inc. to subscribers of Bell Mobility Inc. Details on the services of Indiqu Inc.; How OnTheSnow.com was created.
- Swoosh! Wireless Hits The Slopes. Careless, James // Wireless Week;01/01/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p24
Focuses on the wireless communication services for skiers and snowboarders offered by AT&T Wireless Corp. in partnership with Indiqu Inc. Addition of snow and ski reports to AT&T's Digital PocketNet service; Instant messaging alerts offered; Hotlink for the user's favorite ski resort; Views on...
- Roadkill: Bits & bytes. // Advertising Age;7/28/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 30, p16
Discusses two World Wide Web sites. The SwineOnline page, featuring a virtual pig; The American Lung Association's nominees for its annual Phlemmy awards.