Nokia Drives Without License
- PREMIER. Chau, Fiona // Telecom Asia;Mar2003, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p28
Presents news briefs concerning telecommunication products as of March 2003. Inclusion of Texas Instruments' release of the TCS4105 chipset; TranSwitch Corp.'s introduction of a family of Ethernet controllers; Philips Electronics' unveiling of a wireless broadband residential gateway designed...
- NETGEAR LAUNCHES CABLE GATEWAY FOR SERVICE PROVIDERS. // Modem Users News;May2014, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p3
The article offers a preview of Netgear Inc.'s Netgear DOCSIS 3.0 AC1900 Voice and Data Cable Gateway (C7000B).
- HighSpeed Surfing Breaks the Waves. Baumgartner, Jeff // Multichannel News;07/31/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p39
Reports on HighSpeed Surfing Inc.'s introduction of the WM100 Access Point and WM 101 Wireless PC LAN card wireless products for the Internet-over-cable services industry as of July 31, 2000. Features and functions of the broadband communications products; Company background.
- Nokia Claims Customers For EDGE. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;9/23/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 34, p12
Reports on the move of Nokia to ship its EDGE wireless communication equipment to operators. Popularity of the third generation wireless technology; Wireless operators that already purchase the equipment.
- tools. // Wireless Asia;Nov2001, Vol. 4 Issue 10, p27
Reports developments related to wireless equipment and supplies as of November 2001. Introduction of a monitoring tool from Nokia; Development of an application software for mobile services from NEC; Details on the Intel Personal Internet Client Architecture Development Network.
- PHONE AND GAMES. // Australian Personal Computer;Dec2001, Issue 276, p14
Presents the Nokia 5510 mobile phone from Nokia Corp.. Description on the keyboard of the mobile phone; Features of the Nokia 5510; Capabilities of the mobile phone; Installation of built-in games in the phone.
- It's About Time. Towns, Steve // Government Technology;Sep2011, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p6
The author discusses the inability of most people to use their cell phones after a 5.8 magnitude earthquake hit Washington, D.C. on August 23, 2011. He notes that this disruption shows that commercial cell networks cannot meet public safety needs in an emergency and cites renewed calls a...
- Wideband Planar Inverted-F MIMO Antenna with High Isolation. Zhaoyang Tang; Bo Wang; Yingzeng Yin; Ruina Lian // Progress in Electromagnetics Research Letters;2015, Vol. 51, p67
A wideband planar inverted-F MIMO antenna with high isolation is proposed in this letter. The proposed MIMO antenna consists of two back-to-back planar inverted-F antennas and a forkshaped decoupling stub. The two planar inverted-F antennas are merged together with a shorting strip connected to...
- BLE Modules Use Nordic Semiconductor Ultra-Low Power SoC. // Antenna Systems & Technology;Spring2014, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p24
The article offers brief information on the MBH7BLZ02-109004 and MBH7BLZ01-109003 ultra-compact, Bluetooth low energy (BLE) modules from Fujitsu Components America Inc.