Wireless Marketers Need Touch Of Grey
- Baby boomers at `Middle-Youth' McGuinness, Kevin // Futurist;May/Jun97, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p9
Discusses the appeal to business of the sudden increase in the birth rate generation. Comments of Cheryl Russel on the influence of age structure population; Ages of the baby boomers born between 1946 and 1964; How the transition of the generation to middle age will be unlike that of any...
- 3G prospects limited in near term, report contends. // RCR;09/20/99, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p109
Reports on Strategy Analytics Inc.'s forecasts for the wireless data market potential through 2010. Projected increase in cellular telephone penetration in the United States and Western Europe; Prospects for third generation-enabled services in the near-to-medium term.
- Report: 2.5-generation technologies to dominate through 2010. // RCR Wireless News;1/1/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p27
Reports on the expectation of Strategy Analytics on the dominance of 2.5-generation technologies in the world market through 2010.
- You Talkin' to Me? Brazil, Jeff // American Demographics;Dec98, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p54
Reports that despite the ever-expanding grandparent market, companies that make and sell products and services for kids still have not caught on. 1997 average spending of grandparents on their grandchildren; Estimated annual expenditures of baby boomers; Spending on advertisements of toys and...
- Welcome to your declining years, boomers. Dolliver, Mark // Adweek Western Edition;2/5/96, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p24
Presents forecasts of Barry Feig, president of the Center for Product Success in Sandia Mountains, New Mexico, regarding the baby boom generation in the United States. Renewed attachment to comfort programming; Types of products preferred by baby boomers.
- 'Beyond 50' report challenges traditional retirement conceptions. West, Diane // Drug Store News;6/25/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p88
Presents information on the report by the American Association of Retired Persons entitled `Beyond 50--A Report to the Nation on Economic Security.' What is becoming the central point to ensuring financial stability among the 50-plus group; Classification of the 50-plus population; Web site for...
- Baby boomers set to steer the market. // Chain Drug Review;11/22/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 20, p49
The article presents a report by Nielsen Co. stating the impacts of the baby boomers to future of the U.S. markets.
- Books, cooked D.C. style. Sloan, Allan; Thomas, Rich // Newsweek;2/16/1998, Vol. 131 Issue 7, p42
Focuses on the proposal by President Clinton in the 1998 State of the Union Address to save the United States Social Security program by borrowing from the trust-fund money. The issue of preparing for the retirement of baby boomers and the effect on the federal debt; Discussion of the...
- Mobile commerce to reach $200B. // RCR;01/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p7
Details findings of a study released by Strategy Analytics which forecast an increase demand for mobile commerce services. Wireless technology innovations; Projected innovative uses of wireless handsets.