Sukawaty Leaving Sprint PCS
- Sukawaty to leave Sprint PCS. // Telephony;06/19/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 25, p12
Presents information on the resignation of Andrew Sukawaty as president and chief operating officer of Sprint PCS. How Sukawaty started in the company; His career background.
- Wireless Veteran Departs For Broader Bands. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;06/26/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 26, p1
Focuses on the resignation of Sprint PCS president and chief operating officer, Andrew Sukawaty. Implication of his departure; His contributions to the company; Details on his job at Callahan Associates International LLC.
- The ubiquitous companion. Lynch, Grahame // America's Network;06/01/2000, Vol. 104 Issue 9, p114
Interviews Andrew Sukawaty, chief executive officer of Sprint PCS. Management strategies of Sprint; Benefits from the use of code division multiple access; Status of the company's wireless Web service. INSET: The Phone.com phenomenon.
- Sukawaty leaves Sprint post on top. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;06/26/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 26, p7
Focuses on the resignation of Andrew Sukawaty as president and chief operating officer of mobile-phone company Sprint PCS. Contribution to the success of the company; Similarity of resignation with comedian Jerry Seinfeld; Role in Callahan Associates International LLC; Denial of the pending...
- Sukawaty says goodbye to Sprint. Weaver, Heather Forsgren // RCR;06/19/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 25, p1
Announces the resignation of Andrew Sukawaty as president and chief operating officer of Sprint PCS.
- MORGAN SEES OPPORTUNITY IN PRESSURE TO RECOVER. Chang, Rita // Advertising Age;7/13/2009, Vol. 80 Issue 25, p16
An interview is presented with Bill Morgan, Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) for cellular telephone services industry firm Sprint Nextel Corp. Morgan says Sprint is introducing technological innovations in its service which will reverse recent subscriber losses. He states that local advertising...
- Inmarsat CEO Outlines BGAN Ambitions. Holmes, Mark // Satellite News;12/18/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 48, p4
The article presents an interview with Andy Sukawaty, CEO of Inmarsat, a major player on the global satellite industry. When asked about how would he assess the company's performance, Sukawaty claims that they are on track. He said the company's Broadband Global Area Network (BGAN) services will...
- Iridium CEO Defends Economic Viability of LEO Constellations. // Satellite News;8/20/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 33, p4
The article focuses on the conflict between chief executive officers (CEOs) of rival companies Inmarsat and Iridium LLC. Andy Sukawaty of Inmarsat criticizes the economic instability of low-Earth orbit (LEO) satellite constellations. Matt Desch of Iridium responds by claiming that Sukawaty's...
- Sprint Spectrum picks leader for PCS rollout. McConville, Jim // Broadcasting & Cable;8/12/96, Vol. 126 Issue 34, p65
Reports on Sprint Spectrum LP's appointment of Andrew Sukawaty as chief executive officer in charge of the roll-out of the company's personal communications service. Features of the service; Sukawaty's career history.