INSIDE JUDICIAL CHAMBERS: HOW FEDERAL DISTRICT COURT JUDGES SELECT AND USE THEIR LAW CLERKS
- DISTRICT COURTS OF APPEAL. // Florida Bar Journal;Sep2009, Vol. 83 Issue 8, Special section p2
The article lists the names of officials and employees at the Districts Courts of Appeal in Florida including chief judge Paul M. Hawkes Jr. of the First District, chief judge Carolyn K. Fulmer of the Second District, and chief judge of the Third District.
- IN MEMORY OF GREG COLEMAN: SPEECH BY THE HONORABLE TED CRUZ. // Texas Review of Law & Politics;Spring2011, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p279
The article presents a speech by law clerk Ted Cruz, delivered at the Texas Review of Law and Politics 2011 Annual Banquet in Austin Texas. Cruz offers a memoriam tribute for law clerk and former appellate Greg Coleman. He discusses the three characteristics of Coleman that he found particularly...
- IN MEMORY OF GREG COLEMAN: ON CIVILITY. O'DANIEL, PATRICK // Texas Review of Law & Politics;Spring2011, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p287
The article presents a speech by Patrick O'Daniel, law clerk and partner with the law firm of Fulbright & Jaworski in Austin, Texas. O'Daniel offers a memorial tribute for former appellate and law clerk Greg Coleman, focusing on his civility. He accounts his experiences with Coleman, noting how...
- Appellate court vacancies filled. // Buffalo Law Journal;1/27/2014, Vol. 86 Issue 4, p4
The article announces that four trial court judges namely, Manhattan state Supreme Court Justice Barbare Kapnick, State Island Justice Joseph Maltese, Suffolk Country Justice Hector LaSalle and Westchester Justice Colleen Duffy have filled the vacancies in the state appellate courts in New York.
- LAW. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;8/23/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p14
The article announces the appointment of Diane Abegglen as appellate court administrator for the Appellate Court of Utah.
- Turkish Supreme Court Elects Its New President. // Journal of Turkish Weekly;5/7/2012, p23
The article gives brief information about the May 7, 2012 election of Ali Alkan to the Turkish Supreme Court's position of president and also gives a brief profile of Alkan.
- Business instructions panel needs members. // Florida Bar News;1/15/2016, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p3
The article offers information regarding the vacancies in the Florida Supreme Court Committee for standard jury instructions in contract and business cases and mentions that judges and attorneys who are interested can apply on website.
- ERIE SUPREME & COUNTY COURT - 845-9300. // Buffalo Law Journal;12/2/2004, Vol. 76 Issue 97, p2
Presents a directory of Supreme Court justices in Erie County, New York.
- #5 Where persuasion failed, the Council takes aim. SMITH, NOEL LYNN // Navajo Times;12/30/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 52, pA4
The article reports on the proposed revamp on the Navajo Nation Supreme Court including the removal of its officials Attorney General Louis Denetsosie, Deputy Attorney General Harrison Tsosie, and Controller Mark Grant from their posts.