THE LAW REVIEW ARTICLE SELECTION PROCESS: RESULTS FROM A NATIONAL STUDY
- LEG volume 18 issue 2 Cover and Front matter. // Legal Theory;Jun2012, Vol. 18 Issue 2, pf1
The front cover of the periodical is presented along with the issue's editors and information on subscriptions and publishing.
- May/June 2007 Market Report And, Heather Ray of n good health. Graziano, Laurie // Writers' Journal;May/Jun2007, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p59
The article features several specialty magazines that cater to interested readers and writers from the southwest Florida area in 2007. It includes information on the key features of the specialty periodicals, as well as a description of their content. Publisher information and the target markets...
- Aims and Scope: Thorax enjoys an enviable and longstanding reputation for publishing clinical and experimental research articles covering many disciplines, including pathology, immunology and surgery. // Thorax;Jul2012, Vol. 67 Issue 7, following p662
The article lists information related to issue's editors, editorial board, and subscription to the periodical.
- JIE volume 43 issue 2 Cover and Front matter. // Australian Journal of Indigenous Education;Dec2014, Vol. 43 Issue 2, pf1
The front cover of the journal is presented along with the issue's editors and information on membership and subscriptions.
- THE LAUNCHING PAD. T. D. C. // Extrapolation (Kent State University Press);Winter1988, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p301
The article presents the views of the author on various issues. He reported that he had surgery of his left lung to remove the malignancy. On another issue, he complaint about the delay in the publication of his articles especially the topics about the deaths of authors and other notable people....
- PRESENTATION. // Revista Mackenzie de Educacao Fisica e Esporte;2008, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p130
This article provides an overview of the publication of "The Mackenzie Journal of Physical Education and Sport" in 2008. It highlights the mission of the journal to be a democratic tool to make public the scientific papers in the physical education and sports areas. It expresses gratitude to the...
- Siegfried Says-- farewell. Gursche, Siegfried // Alive: Canada's Natural Health & Wellness Magazine;Aug2005, Issue 274, p64
Presents an expression of goodwill at parting from the publisher of the magazine "alive." Assertion on how the journal affected the views of Canadians on health and nutrition; Intention of the publisher to promote healthy lifestyle through the journal; Recollection of the many difficulties he...
- runners & riders. // Printing World;2/12/2004, Vol. 285 Issue 6, p14
This article presents a list of names of authors, editor and other members of Great Britain-based periodical "Printing World," who have contributed in writing and publishing of articles in the February 12, 2004 issue of the journal.
- NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT: THE SUNSET OF RACHEL'S NEWS. Montague, Peter // Rachel's Democracy & Health News;2/28/2008, Issue 948, p2
The article announces that journal will cease publishing after it releases its #1000 issue in February 26, 2009.