VIETNAM: RISK SUMMARY
- BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT: Investment Sought In Port. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Apr2009, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p4
The article reports on the call of the Vietnamese Government for foreign investors to participate in the financing of a major transshipment port in Van Phong Bay in south eastern Vietnam. It notes that the said project has been reinstated by the government after the cancellation of another...
- Risk profile test could help with your investing needs. Kinney, Derrick // Fort Worth Business Press;11/29/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 48, p30
Presents a risk profile test for making investment decisions. Factors to consider when evaluating risk levels; Advice for investors.
- Perception of potential nuclear disaster: The relation of likelihood and consequence estimates... Mehta, Michael Dinshaw; Simpson-Housley, Paul // Perceptual & Motor Skills;Dec94, Vol. 79 Issue 3, p1119
Examines the correlation of ratings of expectation of a future disaster in a nuclear power plant and estimation of its consequence. Studying risk perception; Using beliefs and attitudes toward hazards; Categories of psychological research on risks.
- Â¼ of U.S. nuclear plants leak radiation. Etnier, Carl // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;3/26/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 73, p4
In this article the author comments on the impact of the nuclear plants leak radiation in the U.S.
- RISK SUMMARY: VIETNAM. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Oct2009, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p4
The article reports on political, economic, and business risk in Vietnam for 2009. The government has granted amnesty for 5,459 prisoners as part of the National Day celebrations. Foreign direct investment (FDI) disbursements are expected to be weaker in 2009 than the estimated $11-12 billion...
- Chapter 1: Political Outlook. // Vietnam Business Forecast Report;2006 4th Quarter, p5
Chapter 1 of the "Business Monitor International" journal is presented. This chapter explores the political outlook of Vietnam. Furthermore, it discusses the core scenario, strengths/weaknesses/opportunities/threats analysis, political risk ratings, situation of domestic politics, and foreign...
- Risk reassessment. Greenwood, John // Money Marketing;2/22/2007, p43
The author reflects on the current issues involving the perception of clients to high risk investments. He said that investor who is comfortable with high level of risk means he understands the relative strengths of equities and fixed-interest investments. The author tries to point that although...
- Nuclear power plant financing post-Fukushima, and international investment law. Joyner, Daniel H. // Journal of World Energy, Law & Business;Apr2014, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p69
The essential thesis of this article is that, as corporate and project finance trends continue in nuclear power plant financing, resulting in diversified and much broader and more complex structures of foreign investment, international investment law will become increasingly relevant to and...
- ENERGY & ENVIRONMENT: IN BRIEF. // Planning (14672073);3/29/2011, Issue 1905, p14
The article offers news briefs related to energy and environment in Great Britain including the review of an atomic power station's safety following Japan's Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant crisis, the adoption of a marine policy statement that paves the way for marine plans reconciliation,...