THAILAND: RISK SUMMARY
- Pakistan's Inflation Moderates Slightly in June, Misses Fiscal Year Target. // Pakistan Country Monitor;Jul2010, p1
The article reports on the decline of Pakistan's consumer price index (CPI) inflation in June 2010, which is slightly lower than May's 13.1% rate.
- Inflation: Recent Developments. // Panama Country Monitor;Aug2010, p6
The article reports on the developments of the country's inflation rate from 2000-2010, such as the rise in the price of food and beverages and automobiles in 2010, the increase in oil prices and agriculture commodities from 2007-2008 due to lack of a domestic monetary policy, and the increase...
- Inflationary Pressures Unlikely To Last. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;May2010, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p5
The article report on the rise of inflation in Mexico in February 2010 driven by transport, food, drink and tobacco components of the consumer price inflation (CPI) index.
- Inflation and Prices. // Economic Trends (07482922);Mar2002, p2
Presents several graphs depicting the consumer price index in Cleveland, Ohio as of January 2002. Price statistics in January; Inflation of consumer price index (CPI); Comparison of survey data versus the CPI.
- Iran: Inflation To Remain Highest In Region. // Emerging Markets Monitor;6/27/2011, Vol. 17 Issue 13, p19
The article offers an outlook for inflation in Iran in 2011 and 2012, with the consumer price index (CPI) projected to reach an average of 25.0% year-on-year (y-o-y) in fiscal year (FY)2011/2012 and producer price inflation to reach 20.0% for FY2011/2012.
- Retail prices--increase negligible, rate still falling. // Accountancy;Oct82, Vol. 93 Issue 1070, p15
Presents a chart showing consumer retail prices in Great Britain from 1977 to 1982. Index of consumer goods and services; Index of retail prices; Increase in retail prices; Annual rate of inflation.
- Inflation at highest level since December 1990. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;01/26/2001, p2
Reports on the inflation rate in Canada in December 2000, according to the Consumer Price Index (CPI). Factors that affected inflation; Details on the CPI report; Products that increased or decreased in prices.
- Inflation growth smallest in two years. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;11/30/2001, p1
Reports the inflation growth for the goods and services in the Consumer Price Index (CPI) basket in Canada. Decrease of energy prices; Impact of food prices on the all-items CPI; Increase of property taxes.
- Food, tobacco propel rise in inflation. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;2/22/2002, p1
Reports on the consumer price index in Canada for January 2002. Inflation rate; Increase in prices for food and tobacco products; Prices in the energy and transportation sectors.