Fishing With Grandma
- Who'll Make Our Muffins? Jordan, Denise M. // Spider;May2000, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p16
Relates how a little girl baked muffins for her grandmother.
- Adult books: Nonfiction. Hassler, Patricia // Booklist;2/15/96, Vol. 92 Issue 12, p971
Reviews the book `The Girls with the Grandmother Faces: A Celebration of Life's Potential for Those over 55,' by Frances Weaver.
- Nonfiction. Stuttaford, Genevieve // Publishers Weekly;1/15/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 3, p452
Reviews the book `The Girls With the Grandmother Faces: A Celebration of Life's Potential for Those Over 55,' by Frances Weaver.
- Gran's a reel catch! CONNOLLY, STEVE // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);11/28/2011, Vol. 62 Issue 48, p36
The article informs that 85 year old great-grandmother Connie Laurie has reeled in a 385 kilogram black marlin, on a fishing trip off Cooktown in far north Queensland.
- A LOVE THAT'S GRAND! Greene, Lauren A. // Cosmo Girl;May2006, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p146
The article presents the author's childhood, teenage and adulthood experience with her grandmother. When she was 5 or 6, she could not wait for her parents to go on vacation because that meant her brother and her would get to spend time at their grandparents' apartment. Her grandmother helped...
- Baby love blooms across the miles. Aller, Susan Bivin // Christian Science Monitor;7/30/97, Vol. 89 Issue 171, p16
Expresses the sentiment of a new grandmother towards seeing her granddaughter for the first time. Long distance relationships; The love between a grandmother and a granddaughter.
- Developing curriculum for grandmothers. Strom, Robert; Ewing, Ann // Journal of Instructional Psychology;Sep96, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p234
Looks at the Grandparent Strengths and Needs Inventory, a study carried out on three generations of females to find out the needs of grandmothers as well as their strong points. How the study was carried out; Analysis of the data which was compiled; Results of the study; Conclusion drawn from...
- Kids Corner. // Trammel Trace Tribune (Tatum, TX);8/ 2/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 29, p4
In this article, the author speaks of his visiting to San Antonio, Texas with his mother and grandmother.
- The comfort room. Mathers, May; Sperling, Andrea // Today's Christian Woman;Nov/Dec97, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p50
Recounts the author's experiences with her grandmother. Bedroom as a symbol of the grandmother's love; Author's adventures redecorating her grandma's bedroom; `Comfort Room' as the name the author gave to the room.