Explore with a Localvore
- TV Chef Jamie Oliver Should Be Served A Slice Of Humble Pie. Radke, Amanda // Beef Expert Blog;5/19/2014, p1
The article focuses on the controversy on the food safety practices of British food blogger and chef Jamie Oliver following closure of his butcher shop due to poor hygiene conditions. Topics covered include the use by Oliver of sensationalism to gain notoriety and the results of the...
- FOOD FIGHTS AND EMERIL IN THE ATL. Senator, Jennifer // Atlanta;Nov2003, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p40
This article focuses on events related to the food industry, that took place in Atlanta, Georgia as of November 2003. The most popular chef, Emeril Lagasse gathered all his family members and friends on the opening ceremony of his restaurant, Atlanta. In another example of eventual Food Network...
- Emeril's recipe for a great life. MANDELL, ANDREA // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;9/25/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 227, p16
The article focuses on the career Emeril Lagasse as television chiefcook.
- Web effort drives food lovers to Emeril's Kitchen. // MediaWeek;04/20/98, Vol. 8 Issue 16, p29
Focuses on the impact of the Food Network company's Web site announcement of a call-in-number for tickets to Emeril Live!, a cooking show with Emeril Lagasse in Manchester, New Hampshire. Outcome of the announcement.
- COOKING. // Backpacker;Aug2002, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p38
Offers cooking tips for camp cooking. Information on a cake recipe; Wines for various food types; Suggestions from television chef Emeril Lagasse on camp cooking.
- He gives a bam! // New Orleans Magazine;Dec2005, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p17
The article reports on the decision of chef Emeril Lagasse to re-open his Emeril's and NOLA restaurants in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Crawfish-stuffed pork chops with crawfish sauce. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/01/97, Vol. 31 Issue 48, p29
Describes the preparation for Crawfish-stuffed Pork Chops with Crawfish Sauce by chef Emeril Lagasse from New Orleans, Louisiana.
- POP QUIZ with Emeril Lagasse. Yu, Ting; Hamm, Liza; Arias, Ron; Benet, Lorenzo; Birkbeck, Matt; Chaney, Jen; Dagostino, Mark; Dodd, Johnny; Morehouse, Macon; Rose, Chris; Stueven, Michele; Swertlow, Frank; Tirella, Joseph V. // People;05/28/2001, Vol. 55 Issue 21, p20
Presents an interview with Emeril Lagasse, a television chef, about humor, food, and his career in television.
- Emeril's Inspirations. Gee, Denise; Walton IV, Charles // Southern Living;Aug99, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p72
Profiles chef Emeril Lagasse's friends. Culinary career of Lagasse; Information on Acadian culinary folklorist Marcelle Bienvenu; How Craig Borges got started selling fish; Lifestyle of farmer Dan Crutchfield.