A Tool for Meaningful Staff Development
- Libros recibidos. // Revista EspaÃ±ola de PedagogÃa;sep-dic2015, Vol. 73 Issue 262, p633
No abstract available.
- A Study on the Effects of Multiple Goal Orientation on Learning Motivation and Learning Behaviors. Jie yi Li; Chich-Jen Shieh // Eurasia Journal of Mathematics, Science & Technology Education;Jan2016, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p161
In such an era when the value is constantly restructured and information is rapidly changed, education reform should cater for new challenges. The role and function of teachers is encountering a new change. Coping with current information generation, people with high self-efficacy of selecting...
- PRESCRIBING LEARNING. James, Kathryn // Adults Learning;Apr2001, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p20
Focuses on the Prescriptions for Learning, a project which aims to provide access to adult learning in Nottingham, England. Effect of learning on health; Role of a learning adviser to increase participation in learning; Information on the project; Learning outcomes of the project.
- TRAINING PROGRAMS APPROACHES IN THE CONTEXT OF ADULT EDUCATION. CASE STUDY ON A TRAINING PROGRAM IN DEVELOPING ENTREPRENEURIAL COMPETENCES. LIțOIU, Nicoleta // Proceedings of the Scientific Conference AFASES;May2014, Vol. 2, p573
The European strategies in education focus on key competences as autonomous elements of personal and professional development to be supported by specific learning activities and patterns. One of these key competences at European level is represented by the entrepreneurial competences. From this...
- Beyond fragments: Adults, motivation and higher education. West, Linden // Studies in the Education of Adults;Oct95, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p133
Explores the motivating factor behind the desire of adults to enter higher education. Route to higher education; Three main psychological approaches to higher education; Education as a means to reconstruct the lives.
- Learning in Depth. Egan, Kieran // Educational Leadership;Nov2008, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p58
The article discusses the promotion of expertise in students. The author discusses a program in which students are assigned a single topic to study throughout their education, allowing them to develop expertise in that field. He suggests that developing expertise can help students recall...
- IMPACT OF THE MOTIVATIONAL LEVEL ON SCHOOL PERFORMANCE: A QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS OF TEACHER'S OPINIONS. MUSTE, DELIA // Studia Universitatis Babes-Bolyai, Psychologia-Paedagogia;Dec2012, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p99
In the context of an increasing level of interest expressed in relation to the need to implement new strategies of improving the quality of the educational process, it is considered absolutely necessary to analyze the motivational process itself, as a successful educational approach developed in...
- Assessing Players' Motivations and Learning Strategies Based on their Personality. Felicia, Patrick // Proceedings of the European Conference on Games Based Learning;2010, p87
The objective of this chapter is to provide guidelines for the design of adaptive educational video games, by identifying significant motivational and learning strategies for players. By evaluating the emotions sought by particular subjects, the author provides guidelines to assist game...
- Investigation into Motivation Types and Influences on Motivation: The Case of Chinese Non-English Majors. Lei Zhao // English Language Teaching;Mar2012, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p100
Motivation is one of the most important factors affecting students' performance of English learning, which is widely concerned by foreign language teachers and researchers for a long time. However, how to promote students' motivation in learning English by knowing their English learning...