Major Slowdown Ahead
- Credit Boom Peaked? // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jun2007, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p10
The article presents economic forecast for Estonia. The Bank of Estonia expects nominal credit growth rate to reach 37 percent in 2007 and 23 percent in 2008. The gross domestic product (GDP) is expected to grow by 9.5 percent in 2007 and by 6.8 percent on 2008. Inflation rate is projected to...
- Estonia: Economic Contraction To Be Worst Since 1993. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/19/2009, Vol. 14 Issue 39, p16
The article provides an economic forecast for Estonia through 2013. Analysts have reportedly revised down Estonia's medium-term growth outlook to reflect increasingly negative trends in the consumer, industrial, capital market and export sectors of the economy. They forecast the country's gross...
- Estonia: Drop in demand. // OECD Observer;Dec2008/Jan2009, Issue 270/271, p88
The article presents forecasts on the condition of the economy in Estonia for fiscal year 2009. It mentions that the country's real gross domestic (GDP) is projected to continue to decline in 2009, while its investment is expected to contract by six percent. Furthermore, it notes that Estonia's...
- REGIONAL: Macroeconomic Data & Forecasts. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;May2004, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p8
The article presents economic data for various countries. The estimated gross domestic growth (GDP) of Cambodia for the year 2003 is 3.93% and the forecasted GDP for the year 2004 is 4.19%. The estimated GDP of Indonesia for the year 2003 is 211.07% and the forecasted GDP for the year 2004 is...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Nov2003, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p1
Focuses on economic indicators of some countries in Asia as of November 1, 2003. Real gross domestic product growth observed in Thailand in 2001; Inflation rate reported in Malaysia in 2002; Predicted cash and account balance to be reported by Indonesia for 2003 and 2004.
- Political Risk Yearbook: Slovak Republic Country Forecast. // Political Risk Yearbook: Slovak Republic Country Report;2006, p1
The article presents an economic forecast on the Slovak Republic from 2006-2010. Real gross domestic product growth is expected to be 4.9 % while inflation, 4.5%. In government affairs, troubles will benefit the center-left party Smer-Social Democracy, which has been gaining public approval...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor;Jul2005, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p1
The article presents information on economic indicators of various Asian countries during 2003-2004. The forecasts for 2005 and 2006 are also included. The economic indicators include real gross domestic product and inflation. The places about which the data is mentioned are China, Hong Kong,...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South Asia Monitor;Mar2003, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p1
Presents statistics related to economic indicators of four countries of South Asia. Gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate of four countries in 2001 and 2002; Forecast of GDP growth of 2003 and 2004; Percentage of consumer price inflation rate from 2001-2004 in four countries.
- BANGLADESH: Country Forecast: Current Data. // Political Risk Yearbook: Bangladesh Country Report;2006, p5
Presents current data on a country forecast on Bangladesh as of January 2006. Domestic economic indicators; Regional real gross domestic product growth; Regional inflation rates.