RISK SUMMARY: HUNGARY
- Country Reports: Hungary. // Hungary Country Monitor;2015, p1
A country report for Hungary is presented from publisher IHS, with topics including economic growth, country risk and political structure and key political figures.
- Country Forecast. // Political Risk Yearbook: Hungary Country Report;2008, p2
A political and economic outlook for Hungary is presented. Predictions on gross domestic product growth through 2012 is presented, along with inflation level and current account deficits. It presents information on domestic economic trends, and political structure of the country. Included are...
- Country Risk Summary: HUNGARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;Jan2005, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p2
This article reports on the risk factors of Hungary as of January 1, 2005. The Hungarian government has received parliament's support for its reform to Hungary's Central Bank Act. While the government agreed to drop a provision that would have resulted in the midterm dismissal of two of the...
- RISK SUMMARY: HUNGARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jan2007, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p2
The article summarizes the political, economic and business risks in Hungary. In November 2006, the Election Commission called a referendum proposed by opposition party Fidesz, which aims to amend the country's healthcare reform and block the instigation of tuition fees, as unconstitutional....
- RISK SUMMARY: HUNGARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Apr2007, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p2
The article offers news briefs in Hungary. It notes that a decision on healthcare reform is still outstanding and likely to split the ruling coalition. The country's central bank kept interest rates on hold in February at 8%. On the other hand, changes to drug subsidy laws are affecting...
- RISK SUMMARY: HUNGARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Aug2007, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p2
The article presents a summary of risks faced by Hungary. With regards to politics, the main opposition party Fidesz is broadening its lead on the ruling Socialists. The author said that the low popularity of the government prompted Prime Minister Ferenc Gyurcsany to reshuffle his cabinet to...
- HUNGARY: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jan2011, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p4
The article offers information on the political and economic conditions of Hungary such as the statement of Hungary's European Union (EU) Affairs Official Eniko Gyori that Croatia must be admitted to EU upon its compliance to the criteria, the change on the rules which govern the Fiscal Council,...
- Country Risk Summary: HUNGARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;Nov2002, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p2
Presents news items related to the political and economic condition in Hungary as of November 2002. Possible political implications of the imminent local elections; Likelihood of increase in inflation rate; Position of Hungary in the European Union's cumulative foreign direct investment league.
- Country Risk Summary: HUNGARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;Feb2003, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p2
Provides information on the political and economic risk in Hungary in the year 2003. Adjustments to energy prices by the government; Efforts of the government to lessen the fiscal deficit; Factors responsible for losses in foreign trade.