Exceeding PICU Goal With 0 VAP Cases
- Sacred Heart plans Children's Hospital. Crompton, Kim // Journal of Business (10756124);11/09/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 23, pA3
Reports on the tentative plans by Sacred Heart Medical Center in Spokane, Washington to create the Children's Hospital that would occupy part of a major west-addition expansion at the Sacred Heart complex. Services of the proposed Children's Hospital strictly for outpatients; Floor space and...
- While the getting's good. Taylor, Mark // Modern Healthcare;04/17/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 16, p34
Reports on the plan of Sacred Heart Medical Center of Spokane, Washington to sell its five outpatient dialysis centers to a for-profit dialysis chain. Why the hospital's officials refused to identify the buyer or disclose the purchase price; Comments from Jean Stevens, the hospital's director...
- Sacred Heart still mired in legal battle. Lind, Treva // Journal of Business (10756124);12/1/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 25, pB1
The article informs that the hearing for Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital of Spokane, Washington is scheduled for February 3, 2012, with regard to its appeal to add 152 beds.
- Wave of health-care projects slated. Harrell, Lisa // Journal of Business (10756124);03/08/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 6, BUILDING. p6
Details the expansion projects of major hospitals in the United States. Construction of a rehabilitation center at the Kootenai Medical Center; Amount of expansion projects planned by the Sacred Heart Medical Center; Addition of buildings to the Deaconess Health & Education Center.
- SHMC plans to open center for neuroscience. Strenge, Rob // Journal of Business (10756124);8/30/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 18, pB1
Announces the plan of Sacred Heart Medical Center in Spokane, Washington, to open a center focused on treating neurological and spinal disease in 2002. Aim of providing medical resources to patients and physicians; Coordination of work of physicians in the city and in the region.
- Sacred Heart opens continence center here. Parish, Linn // Journal of Business (10756124);2/13/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 4, pB4
Reports on the opening of a continence center by Sacred Heart Medical Center in Spokane, Washington. Mission statement of the center; Area of the center; Reason for the development of a continence center.
- Robots to clean high-traffic floors at hospital. // Journal of Business (10756124);4/18/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 9, pB6
Reports the use of IntelliBOT 700 series robotic floor cleaners by the Sacred Heart Medical Center in Spokane, Washington. Average runs of the robotic per week; Features of the robotic cleaners; Design of robotic cleaners.
- First paired kidney transplants done here. Gustafson, Jeanne // Journal of Business (10756124);8/28/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 18, pB1
The article reports that the Spokane, Washington-based Sacred Heart Medical Center has performed its first kidney transplant. The transplant was done in a domino-effect scenario that involves two live donors and two recipients. Meanwhile, Sacred Heart plans to add pancreas transplants to its...
- His life in the balance. Grogan, David; Donahue, Bill // People;2/27/95, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p79
Focuses on Ryan Nguyen, the premature son of Darla and Nghia Nguyen, who was born on October 27, 1994 with a range of ailments including damaged kidneys and possible brain damage. Why he is at the center of a debate over the use of technology to prolong life and whether doctors or parents should...