Linkageless Burner Control
- Study of the Physical and Energy Properties of Fuel Granules Based on a Thermomodified Wood Raw Material. Safin, R.; Khasanshin, R.; Timerbaeva, A.; Safina, A. // Journal of Engineering Physics & Thermophysics;Jul2015, Vol. 88 Issue 4, p958
The authors present the results of experimental studies of the basic properties of fuel granules that have been produced from wood raw material treated in different temperature regimes. The authors have established the influence of the temperature of pretreatment of the raw material on the...
- Untitled. Bush, Steve // Electronics Weekly;3/14/2012, Issue 2499, p5
The article offers brief information on the MSP430-type 65mn microprocessor with low energy consumption, developed by the University of Paderborn and Bielefeld University.
- Self-adjusting heating. // Engineer (00137758);2/8/2010, Vol. 295 Issue 7788, p12
No abstract available.
- New myPLV Tool Provides Quick, Accurate Option for Chiller Economic Comparisons. Wieman, Justin // ASHRAE Journal;Jul2014, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p82
No Abstract or Headings.
- Budget brings changes to ECA. // Process Engineering;May2003, Vol. 84 Issue 5, p3
Reports on proposed technologies which can reduce energy consumption for manufacturers and buyers of equipment in Great Britain. Automatic monitoring and targeting equipment; Refrigerant dryer controllers; Ultrasonic leak detectors for compressed air systems.
- Building Science 201: COMBUSTION. KARG, RICK // Home Energy;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p38
The article discusses combustion, its basics, trends and recommendations. It names oxygen, heat and fuel as the requirements of proper combustion proportions. It explains the maximization of combustion efficiency when a combustion appliance is designed to combine the right amount of air and...
- Energy conversion. RUBIN, EDWARD S. // Issues in Science & Technology;Spring2013, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p16
The author discusses the technologies applied to convert primary energy into more usable forms and which provide two-thirds of the U.S. technology. The author cites that some of the technologies include steam and combustion turbines used for electric generation, and the internal combustion...
- EMISSION FROM STATIONARY COMBUSTION SOURCES AS THE DETERMINANT OF ENERGY AIR QUALITY INDEX. BAGIEIŃSM, ZBIGNIEW // Environment Protection Engineering;2011, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p39
The energy air quality index (EAQI) is proposed as an essential criterion for evaluation of air quality in urban areas. EAQI connect the air quality with the structure of energy consumption and with conditions of emission resulting from urban development structure. The method of determination of...
- Intel formally debuts 45-nm Penryn processors. Mutschler, Ann Steffora // Electronic News (10616624);12/10/2007, Vol. 53 Issue 50, p1
The article provides information on the microprocessors manufactured by Intel Corp. using its 45-nm Penryn process. The hafnium-based Hi-K transistor formula is meant to decrease electricity leaks, Intel noted. In addition to aiming to increase computer performance and saving energy use, the 16...