A Good Time to Register for GB
- Passive House GETS ACTIVE. Mann, Steve // Home Energy;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p22
Information about the 2010 North American Passive House Conference held on November 4-7, 2010 in Portland, Oregon, is presented. Topics include the building science of the Passive House standard, the application of Passive House principles to various building types, and the certification...
- GREENBUILD. Friedman, Thomas; Roberts, Cokie; Michael, Mayor // Tile Magazine;Sep2011, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p28
The article offers information on the U.S. Green Building Council's (USGBC) annual Greenbuild International Conference and Expo to be held from October 4 to 7, 2011 in Toronto, Ontario.
- Return of the Arena. // Building Design;Feb2013 Future of Sustainability, p7
The article offers information on Ecobuild Arena, a conference program of live discussion on Green Deal which will center on sustainable green buildings and energy conservation. INSET: Essential sessions.
- Sustainability Business Makes Good Business. // ASHRAE Journal;Dec2009, Vol. 51 Issue 12, p8
Information about the Greenbuild conference held in Phoenix, Arizona on November 11 to 13, 2009 is presented. It states that 28 thousand architects, engineers and developers have participated in the event along with more than 100 educational sessions offered. It also mentions the study of the...
- Ideal showcase for 'green' business. // Urban Green File;Aug2013, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p7
The article offers information on the Green Building Council South Africa Convention and Exhibition to be held at the Cape Town International Convention Centre in Cape Town, South Africa from October 16-18, 2013.
- Events. // SA&B Mag: Sustainable Architecture & Building;Jul/Aug2009, Issue 18, p17
A calendar of events from September to November 2009 related to sustainable building design in Canada is presented which includes the Healthy Buildings Design, the Green Building Festival and the Greenbuild Conference and Exposition.
- Windy City to host Greenbuild this month! // Environmental Design & Construction;Nov2010, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p12
The author offers information on the participation of the journal "Environmental Design & Construction" (ED+C) in the Greenbuild Conference and Expo to be held in Chicago, Illinois on November 17-19, 2010.
- EVENTS. // SA&B Mag: Sustainable Architecture & Building;Jan/Feb2010, Issue 21, p13
A calendar of events for the Canada area in March to June 2010 is presented including the Green Shed: Pandora Park Community Gerden Design Competition in Vancouver on March 19, Sustainable Architecture and Building (SAB) Awards 2010 on April 9, and the Canadian Green Building Council National...
- ASHRAE IAQ 2007 to examine healthy, sustainable buildings. // Engineered Systems;Oct2005, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p71
Reports on the 2007 Healthy and Sustainable Buildings Conference of the American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers in Baltimore, Maryland. Schedule; Venue; Contact information.