bread & butter
- INDICATOR. // People Management;7/1/2010, p33
The article presents statistics on a variety of topics in Great Britain as of July 2010, including consumer price index, unemployment rate, and national minimum wage.
- Indicatorsâ€¦ at-a-glance business data. // Personnel Today;2/6/2007, p54
The article presents statistics on the business data in Great Britain including the annual inflation in consumer price indexes, the rate of unemployment including the number of unemployed people and the annual rate of growth in average earnings, and the levels of optimism about the general...
- INDICATOR. // People Management;9/4/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 18, p49
The article presents statistics related to employment, including consumer price index, unemployment rate and statutory pay.
- Indicators. Broad, Mike // Personnel Today;10/22/2002, p102
Presents economic indicators for the business data. Percentage increase in the retail price index; Rise in the unemployment level; Increase in the permanent average salaries.
- GLOSSARY OF LABOR MARKET TERMS. // Texas Labor Market Review;Sep2014, p15
A glossary of labor market terms in Texas that include Consumer Price Index (CPI), Metropolitan Division (MD), and Local Area Unemployment Statistics (LAUS) is presented.
- Economy. // Crain's New York Business;7/7/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 27, p10
The economic situation did not improve last year, as many analysts had predicted. In almost all sectors, the news only got worse. Wages for New York City residents declined by nearly 2%, and the annual unemployment rate reached an anxiety-producing 7.9%. The consumer price index climbed 2.5% in...
- Indicatorsâ€¦at-a-glance business data. // Personnel Today;12/2/2008, p46
The article presents information on economic indicators related to business in Great Britain in 2008. The Consumer Price Index fell to 4.5% in October 2008. The number of unemployed people in September 2008 was 29.41 million. The rate of average starting salaries to candidates in permanent jobs...
- Indicators. Broad, Mike // Personnel Today;2/18/2003, p50
Presents news briefs related to business activities in Great Britain as of February 18, 2003. Increase in the Retail Price Index in December 2002; Increase in unemployment in the third quarter of 2002; Rise in permanent and temporary pay growth rates.
- Indicators. Broad, Mike // Personnel Today;11/26/2002, p54
Presents information about economic indicators of Great Britain as of 2002. Increase in the retail price index in September; Rise in unemployment in the third quarter; Growth in the average salaries in July.