Research topic: graduate aspirations
- URBANISMO VERSUS PLANEJAMENTO URBANO? ROVATI, JOÃO F. // Revista Brasileira de Estudos Urbanos e Regionais;mai2013, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p33
The use of the terms urbanismo and planejamento urbano is frequently very ambiguous. This article discusses the expression of this ambiguity in the Brazilian post-graduation setting. The hypothesis is that the problem conceals the existence of different epistemic fields, generating inconsistent...
- TÃœRKÄ°YE'DEKÄ° Ä°L VE Ä°LÃ‡E AÄžIZLARI ÃœZERÄ°NE YAPILAN LÄ°SANSÃœSTÃœ Ã‡ALIÅžMALARLA Ä°LGÄ°LÄ° BÄ°R DEÄžERLENDÄ°RME. GÜLER, Metin // Electronic Turkish Studies;Fall2012, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p1835
Research and analysis work over the Turkey Turkish dialects has been conducted for about 150 years. Having attaracted the local researchers since 1940, these studies have increasingly gained momentum in academic level for the last 40 years. Accordingly, a number of studies in academic level...
- The Specialization Level Scale for the Strong Vocational Interest Blank. Holmen, Milton G. // Journal of Applied Psychology;Jun54, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p159
The article presents a study which investigated the possibility of using the specialization level scale for the Strong Vocational Interest Blank in the counseling of men who are not planning a medical career. The study was conducted to determine whether or not the specialization level scale...
- NEGOTIATION ROLE-PLAY EXERCISE: "WATER, WATER, EVERYWHERE, BUT NOT A DROP TO DRINK:" THE RICHLAND--RIVER CITY DISPUTE. Proksch, Brian R.; Ross, William H.; Estness, Tony // International Journal of Conflict Management;2002, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p355
A six-day negotiation simulation was developed from newspaper articles and interviews with elected officials. In this integrative bargaining exercise, participants assume the role of either the Richland Town Board or the River City Mayor's Office and attempt to resolve a conflict between the two...
- You Do What You Are: The Relationship Between the Scale of Creative Attributes and Behavior and Vocational Interests. Kelly, Kathryn E.; Kneipp, Lee B. // Journal of Instructional Psychology;Mar2009, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p79
Previous research has found relationships between measures of creativity and Vocational Interests, especially the artistic type. To partially examine the validity of a new self-report measure of creativity, 115 college students were administered the Vocational Preference Inventory (Form C)...
- ApresentaÃ§Ã£o. Balestrin Espartel, Lélis // AnÃ¡lise;jan-abr2012, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p3
No abstract available.
- Bacon At-A-Glance. // Georgia Trend;Apr2002, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p117
Outlines facts about Bacon County, Georgia. Establishment of the county in 1914; Population in the county; Lists of universities and colleges in the county.
- How to Develop Stronger Community Relationships. Sandeen, Arthur; Barr, Margaret J. // Student Affairs Leader;11/15/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 22, p8
The article provides an answer to a question of how the lack of cooperation between a town and a college can be developed into a stronger relationship.
- SPARTANBURG Crossroads of the Upstate. Harmon, Daniel E. // Sandlapper: The Magazine of South Carolina;Summer2002, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p6
Features the city of Spartanburg in South Carolina. Business atmosphere in the city; City development of the area; Colleges and universities in the city.