- Just Retirement head Barlow joins Partnership Assurance. Selby, Tom // Money Marketing;1/13/2011, p3
The article announces that Nigel Barlow was appointed director of technical product development and marketing communications at Partnership Assurance.
- Labour Affairs Minister to announce CPD Company of the Year 2007. // Engineers Journal;Sep2007, Vol. 61 Issue 7, p434
The article reports that the Irish Minster for Labour Affairs Billy Kelleher will announce the recipient of the CPD Company of the Year 2007 title at an exclusive breakfast awards ceremony on October 17, 2007. The entry of 2006 winner ABB Ltd. demonstrated the crucial role of CPD in creating new...
- FARM DEATHS DOUBLE IN 2008. // Irish Farmers Monthly;Jan2009, p4
The article reports on the number of the farm deaths in Ireland. According to the Health and Safety Authority (HSA), the accident record and the deaths farming sector of the country have doubled in 2008. Minister for Labour Affairs Billy Kelleher states that they will launch the new Farm Safety...
- TD: Raise Legal Age For Off-Licence Purchases To 21. // Checkout;Mar2015, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p58
The article reports on views of Billy Kelleher, member of Fianna FÃ¡il political party of Ireland, in which he states that legal age for purchasing alcohol should be increased to 21 to reduce drinking level among young people.
- Paying attention to detail pays off. Polyack, Jolene // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;10/3/2003, Issue 323147, p13
Comments on the detail enrichment strategy of business enterprises. Selling proposition of Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises Inc.; Customer service at Target Corp.; Recommendation for businesses to look outward from the perspective of customers by Nigel Barlow of Service Legends Ltd.
- Partnership to offer standard annuities through single-tie Openwork deal. Selby, Tom; Macdonald, Sam // Money Marketing (Online Edition);5/24/2012, p8
The article offers information about the agreement of single-tie deal between the company Partnership and Openwork Ltd. for providing both standard and enhanced annuities to the network. According to Nigel Barlow, director of product development and marketing of Partnership, both the companies...
- Give equity release the flexibility factor. Barlow, Nigel // Money Marketing;6/9/2005, p42
The article reports that equity release in Great Britain was considered a distress purchase due to products and causing problems for people at a vulnerable stage. Concern about the level of pension provision has now returned attention to providing for retirement by using the value in property....
- Keynote speaker tells garden centre owners to get out of 'state of paralysis'. // Horticulture Week;1/30/2009, p7
The article reports on the statements of keynote speaker Nigel Barlow during the Garden Centre Association conference in Cirencester, England on January 25-28, 2009. Barlow has asserted the need garden centre owners to wake up from a state of paralysis. He has also cited examples of companies...