- How I see it. Clark, Nick // PRWeek (London);6/26/2010 PR Supplement, p2
The author discusses his views on the action of BP chief executive officer Tony Hayward who took a trip in 2010 aboard a yacht off the Isle of Wight.
- BP contribution hike looming amid Gulf cleanup. Burr, Barry B. // Pensions & Investments;7/12/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 14, p4
The article offers the views of several financial analysts on the pension funding capacity of BP PLC in the aftermath of the oil-rig explosion at the Gulf of Mexico. Kenneth S. Hackel, president of CT Capital LLC, thinks that the company's cash flow has dropped, and is not generating much cash...
- BILL'S BUSINESS: briefly. // Chicago Citizen - Chatham Southeast Edition;3/16/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 51, p4
The article reports on the statement of chief executive officer (CEO) Tony Hayward that BP PLC will not pay bonuses for 2010 to company executives who were responsible for the operations in the Gulf of Mexico.
- most read. // PRWeek (London);6/26/2010 PR Supplement, p16
A list of online articles most read on "PRWeek" as of June 26, 2010 is presented including "First global standard of proving value of public relations created at European Summit on Measurement" in the June 18, 2010 edition, "BP chief executive Tony Hayward makes biggest mistake yet in sailing...
- most commented. // PRWeek (London);6/26/2010 PR Supplement, p16
A list of the most commented "PRWeek" online articles as of June 26, 2010 is presented including "BP chief executive Tony Hayward makes biggest mistake yet in sailing gaffe" in the June 21, 2010 edition, "BP responds to sustained criticism over media handling of oil spill" in the June 17, 2010...
- If you've botched the job, don't botch the PR, too. Hetrick, Bruce // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/26/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 30, p38A
The article discusses how should BP PLC chief executive officer Tony Hayward handle the public relations (PR) of the company after the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
- BP CEO Hayward Trying not to Step in it. Shaw, Michael // BAGnewsNotes;5/25/2010, p2
A photograph of Tony Hayward, chief executive officer (CEO) of BP PLC, checking his shoes while walking over a beach wet with oil at Port Fourchon, Louisiana is presented.
- BP CEO disputes claims of underwater oil plumes. BROWN, MATTHEW // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;5/31/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 128, p7
The article reports that Tony Hayward, chief executive officer of oil and petrochemicals company BP PLC, has argued on the claims that the company caused the oil spill incident in the Gulf Coast of the U.S. in 2010.
- Heads Must Roll. // Business Owner;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p8
A blog regarding the dismissal of Tony Hayward as the chief executive officer (CEO) of BP PLC is discussed.