Prentice Hall's Co-branded Web Site In Limbo After Dot-Com Fails
- Prentice Hall, Wiley Enter Agreements For Web Sites. // Educational Marketer;06/05/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 16, p7
Focuses on the alliance between Prentice Hall company and APB Online Inc. to develop a co-branded Web sites for students studying from criminal justice textbooks written by Doctor Frank Schmalleger.
- NURSE'S DRUG GUIDE. // Materials Management in Health Care;Jun2006, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p17
The article reviews the computer software Nurse's Drug Guide 2006 from Prentice Hall.
- Little things. NB // Nation's Business;Jul94, Vol. 82 Issue 7, p57
Features Prentice Hall's Places Rated Almanac computer software. Capabilities and uses.
- Prentice Hall shuts distribution centre. Lorinc, John // Quill & Quire;Apr99, Vol. 65 Issue 4, p5
Reports the reorganization of publishing company Prentice Hall in Ontario. Relocation of the distribution center; Consolidation terms between Prentice Hall and Addison-Wesley; Comment of Investment Canada on the changes at Prentice Hall.
- Two Prentice Hall Executives To Share Co-President Duties. // Educational Marketer;06/05/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 16, p9
Announces the promotion of Tim Bozik and Gary June as co-presidents of Prentice Hall's higher education publishing division.
- PRODUCT: PRENTICE HALL WRITING COACH. Wagner, Jennifer // Technology & Learning;Jan2012, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p21
The article evaluates the Writing Coach, a digital grammar and writing program from Prentice Hall Inc.
- Multimedia reviews: Videodiscs. Noone, Colleen // Media & Methods;Nov/Dec96, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p20
Reviews the videodisc Writers at Work, from Prentice Hall.
- Prentice Hall looks to the Web for direct sales. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;7/22/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 30, p130
Reports on Prentice Hall Direct's launch of a Web site for the fifth edition of its bestselling reference on college financial aid, `The Scholarship Book,' by Daniel J. Cassidy. Offer of different titles via the Web in bibliographic listing; Web address.
- Prentice Hall in China. // Publishers Weekly;7/27/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 30, pS9
Comments on the publishing market in China from Jiang Feng's perspective. His role as manager of Prentice Hall in China; His education; Limitations on foreign publishers in China; The importance of partnerships with Chinese publishing houses; Following the government's rules; How publishing is...