20,000 Pitch Pines!
- DEC's tree & shrub seedling sale is under way thru May. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;01/18/99-01/25/99, Vol. 9 Issue 19, p23
Provides information about the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation's (DEC) 1999 annual sale of tree and shrub seedlings. Number of species of conifer and hardwood trees and shrubs produced by the DEC's Saratoga Nursery; Benefits of conservation planting; Minimum order for...
- DEC offers free seedlings to schools. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;01/31/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 25, p32
Reports on the availability of free tree seedlings from the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation. Offer of 50 conifer seedlings or a mixed packet of 25 wildlife shrubs to schools; Contact information.
- School Seedlings. // New York State Conservationist;Feb2006, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p7
The article reports that New York's Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) is offering free tree seedlings to schools across the state. Schools participating in the program may choose either conifers or wildlife packet to be planted by school children. DEC is also offering tree seedlings...
- Estee Lauder keeps making news. // DCI;Nov95, Vol. 157 Issue 5, p6
Focuses on the highlights of the prospectus released by Estee Lauder Co. on October 27, 1995. Filing of an initial public offering (IPO) with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC); Chief executive officer (CEO) and chairman Leonard Lauder's stock ownership; Financial performance for the...
- Glasnost glitz. // Harper's Bazaar;Jan90, Issue 3337, p34
Reports on the opening of two Estee Lauder American beauty boutiques in Eastern Europe, in a restored landmark building in Budapest and in Moscow, two blocks from the Kremlin.
- Making faces: Prescriptives' latest sales strategy. Born, Pete; Williamson, Rusty // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/9/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 6, p4
Reports on the results of the Estee Lauder division, Prescriptives' promotions called `Making Faces' held at the Southdale branch of Dayton's. Experiments as a success; Traffic generated; Sales gains; Scheduling similar promotions.
- Clinique steps out. Kagan, Cara // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/4/1995, Vol. 170 Issue 23, p6
Reports on Clinique's launching of products designed to cover both ends of the skin-type spectrum. Products offered for the modified 3-Step system of cleaning, toning and moisturizing.
- Clinique plans 1st TV ads. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/10/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 28, p11
Reports on Estee Lauder Cos. division, Clinique's plans of having a television advertisement. Hal Riney & Partners to develop a television commercial.
- Clinique promotion a hit at Saks. Kagan, Cara // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/27/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 103, p7
Reports on Clinique's What Age Great Skin promotion At Saks Fifth Avenue in New York City, New York. Discussion of skin care by beauty advisers to consumers; Target market; Launching of the promotion through radio campaigns and counter displays.