Paging Goes Totally Free
- Free to Page You and Me. Dawson, Angela // Adweek Western Edition;12/13/99, Vol. 49 Issue 50, p102
Focuses on the free access offering of Totally Free Paging.com. Customer service of the company; Requirement for the company's free services.
- Free to page you and me. Dawson, Angela // Adweek Eastern Edition;12/13/1999, Vol. 40 Issue 50, p8
Highlights Totally Free Paging.com's program offering free access to communications and information services through its pagers. Company background; Program details.
- Free to Page You and Me. Dawson, Angela // Adweek New England Edition;12/13/99, Vol. 36 Issue 50, p102
Focuses on the free access to communications and information offered by Totally Free Paging.com company through its pagers. Free services offered by the company; Benefits of the service to the advertisers.
- DEALER SUPPLIES & SERVICES. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun2007 Part 2 of 2, Vol. 37, p61
A list of dealer supplies & services is presented. It includes installation tools, supplies and accessories and operating equipment and supplies. Installation tools include boxes and enclosures, furniture and equipment support devices, meters and testers. While operating equipment includes...
- European market numbers tumble. Golden, Paul // Global Wireless;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p18
Reports on the decline of the paging sector of the European wireless communication industry as of January 2001. Factors indicating the decline of the market; Competition between the paging industry and the mobile communication market; Difficulty in obtaining accurate information on the number...
- Cutting the Cord. McCarthy, Ed // Journal of Financial Planning;May99, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p44
This article offers advice on buying wireless communication equipment. The most important features to consider before signing up with a mobile phone company are coverage, services and cost; the phone's physical characteristics are secondary. Find a provider whose coverage, services and price...
- Maintenance on the move. Whittle, Sally // IT Training;Oct2004, p30
The article informs that one of the biggest benefits of wireless technology is the ability to communicate with mobile workers who previously couldn't communicate with office-based workers or applications. Previously, staff at Ikon's head office in London communicated with field technicians using...
- Paging splits as carriers find niche or try to expand beyond core. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;5/26/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p8
Reports on the decline in subscribers in the U.S. paging and messaging industry. Outlook for the wireless industry; Impact of the decline in subscribers on the industry; Actions taken by wireless carriers in response to the problem.
- HOW LOW CAN YOU GO? // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);11/3/2008, Vol. 60 Issue 44, p86
The article presents tips in getting phone bills down. First, it has to be understood by everyone that some plans charge 50 cents or more for voicemail, so anyone can simply spend up to 50 percent of bill through retrieval with a ring alert. It is also suggested to get a personal plan because it...