Certicom Secures Mobile VPNs
- Certicom announces Trust Partner Program, programs with XcelleNet. // RCR Wireless News;2/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p59
Reports on announcement made by Certicom regarding its Certicom Trust Partner Program, an open industrywide initiative dedicated to providing leading security solutions for the wireless communications market.
- out now. // Wireless Asia;Nov2001, Vol. 4 Issue 10, p27
Reports developments related to available wireless communication system equipment and supplies as of November 2001. Shipment of the movianVPN 2.0 from Certicom; Trial of a mobile payment solutions; Completion of the wireless application protocol phone shopping service.
- Certicom, Funk team for WLAN security protocol. // RCR Wireless News;3/4/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p29
Focuses on the partnership formed by Certicom with Funk Software for the development of a wireless local area network security protocol. Terms of the deal.
- E-signature Laws Boost Mobile Security Efforts. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;09/18/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 38, p18
Focuses on mobile security specialist Certicom Incorporated's MobileTrust Certificate Authority, an application which provides digital certificates for wireless applications. Purpose of the application; Suitability of elliptic curve cryptography to wireless devices and network; Business plan of...
- Certicom seeks beta test participants. // RCR Wireless News;10/2/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p78
Deals with the announcement of mobile commerce security provider Certicom Inc. that it is accepting applications for participation in a beta testing program of a WinCE handheld virtual private network for Pocket PC users. Number of companies that were accepted to the beta testing program.
- Securing The Virtual Future. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;02/26/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p18
Presents information on the virtual private network (VPN) solution unveiled by Certicom Inc. on February 20, 2001. Features of the software; Beta customers of the movianVPN; Cost of the software.
- Wireless security evolves. Fonseca, Brian; Krill, Paul // InfoWorld;01/24/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p12
Reports on the expanding development of wireless security in the United States. Details on products and services introduced by VeriSign at RSA Conference 2000 show, San Jose, California; Information on MobileTrust product launched by Certicom; Companies endorsing VeriSign's initiative.
- 724 enters Certicom, CheckFree deals. // RCR;07/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 29, p36
Reports on 724 Solutions Inc.'s agreements with Certicom and Checkfree for wireless security and electronic billing services.
- JP, Certicom expand pact. // RCR Wireless News;10/23/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p20
Reports on the expanded partnership between wireless enabling technology developer JP Systems Inc. and electronic commerce security provider Certicom Corp. to enhance the former's SureWave platform with the latter's WTLS Plus security technology.