- MobileLogic offers wireless suite. // RCR;05/29/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p42
Reports on MobileLogic Inc.'s launch of a suite of wireless business solutions designed to help clients extend their corporate information to wireless devices.
- ThinAirApps.com offers wireless access to corporate database. // RCR;10/25/99, Vol. 18 Issue 43, p26
Introduces ThinAirApps.com's ThinAir Secure Server application that allows employees to access corporate database information and services from wirelessly enabled devices.
- ThinAirApps offers data access. // RCR;02/07/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p19
Introduces ThinAir Server, a platform that allows corporate users to access enterprise data from wireless devices by ThinAirApps L.L.C. in the United States.
- ThinAirApps gets Extended Systems pact. // RCR Wireless News;10/23/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p24
Reports that ThinAirApps will supply Extended Systems, a wireless Internet platform that provides secure, realtime access to data from wireless devices.
- Working without wires. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;07/03/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 1, p132
Focuses on providers of Internet wireless communication business solutions. Relationship of MobileLogic with wireless communication carriers according to Ron Spears, president and chief executive officer of the company; Deal of Mobilocity with AvantGo; Technology of Red-M to deliver mobile...
- MobileLogic platform delivers wireless access to enterprise data. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;10/2/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p22
Features MobileLogic Inc. a company that offers wireless access to data housed in a corporate enterprise's local area network. Information on the clients of MobileLogic; Partnership of the company with different companies in the telecommunications industry; Challenge faced by the company in...
- PACKETS. // Wireless Week;12/17/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 50, p8
Provides information on the wireless communication industry as of December 17, 2001. Acquisition of ThinAirApps Inc. by Palm; Move of Verizon Wireless to increase its bond sale; Completion of the service deployment of Preferred Voice Inc. for Advantage Wireless, DTC Communications and Highland...
- Content, purchases to dominate consumer space. Gibbs, Colin // RCR Wireless News;10/25/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 43, p24
Reports on the acquisition of the San Diego, California-based content developer waymobile.com by New York-based mobile entertainment publisher Vindigo. Expected announcement of the deal at the 2004 Cellular Telecommunications & Internet Association Wireless Information Technology &...
- Late News. // RCR Wireless News;2/28/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p1
Reports on the partnership between 24/7 Real Media Inc. and Vindigo for the provision of wireless advertising as of February 2005. Types of wireless marketing; Factor that contributed to the failure to use advertising on wireless application protocol pages; Terms of the partnership.