- Leap of Faith. Beach, Tarre // Wireless Review;08/01/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 15, p16
Deals with the launching of the Cricket services of the Leap Wireless. Background information on the Leap Wireless; Information on Cricket's operation; Cost structure of Cricket; Cricket's competition. INSETS: The Big Green Couch;Running the Business.
- Cricket picks location for regional HQ. Parish, Linn // Journal of Business (10756124);03/22/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 7, pA3
Reports that Cricket Communications Inc., a subsidiary of California-based wireless services provider Leap Wireless Inc., will open its Northwest regional headquarters in the Spokane Valley, Washington. Lease signing; Services and operations planned for the headquarters.
- Leap Wireless Seeks $400M Term Loan. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;10/1/2012, p8
The article announces that Leap Wireless International is looking for a 400-million dollar term loan B offering to be issued by its wholly owned subsidiary, Cricket Communications.
- Cricket Prepaid Wireless Expands Into All 50 States. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;3/29/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 13, p6
The article reports on the move of Cricket Communications Inc., the main subsidiary of Leap Wireless International Inc. in San Diego County, California, to launch its prepaid wireless service in all 50 states including Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia.
- Leap Wireless Completes Exchange Offer. A. R. // Private Placement Letter;6/30/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 26, p1
The article reports on wireless services provider, Leap Wireless International's announcement that its Cricket Communications subsidiary has exchanged its outstanding unregistered 9.375 percent unsecured senior notes due 2014. The notes were originally issued on June 6, 2007 in a private...
- Leap acquires Denver, Pittsburgh PCS licenses. // RCR;01/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p17
Reports on Leap Wireless Communications International Inc.'s definitive agreements to acquire personal communications service licenses in Denver and Pittsburgh for its domestic subsidiary, Cricket Communications Inc. Total potential customer base of Leap after the acquisition; Overview on...
- Swenson named Leap president. // RCR;07/19/99, Vol. 18 Issue 29, p17
Announces the appointment of Susan Swenson as president of Leap Wireless International Inc. and chief executive officer of Leap's United States subsidiary, Cricket Communications Inc.
- Leap asks for time from creditors due to accounting review. // RCR Wireless News;4/18/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 16, p16
Reports on the request filed by Cricket Communications Inc. to its creditors to extend the deadline for filing audited financial statements and compliance certification on May 16, 2005. Possible effect of the company's failure to file its annual 10-K report by April 15 on its term loan; Reasons...
- Leap Wireless Unit Enters $1.4B Facility. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;3/18/2013, p9
The article reports on Cricket Communications' amendment of its existing senior secured credit agreement on March 8, 2013 and provision of a delayed-draw incremental term loan facility. According to parent company Leap Wireless International, the term loans under the facility can be wholly or...