The right time of life
- Design counsel. Chetwynd, Catherine // Marketing Week;6/18/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p65
Focuses on exhibition stands in relation to marketing and encouraging customers. Details on collaboration between designer and production company; Why location of the stand should be considered; Details on purpose built stands; Comments from Graham Page, director of Jupiter Display, a...
- Imagine and inspire. Litherland, Susan // Marketing Event;Sep97, p45
Offers tips on how to create exciting stands for non-fast moving consumer goods (FMCGs). Problems encountered by stand designers with non-FMCGs; Strategies used by stand designers to deal with non-FMCGs; Advantage of creating hospitality areas in the exhibition; Exhibition of large products; RB...
- Promotional gifts that make a stand. Greaves, Sharon // Marketing (00253650);9/7/2000, p45
Focuses on the use of promotional gifts and prizes as a means to attract visitors to exhibition stands in Great Britain. Contributions of exhibitions events on the increased sales revenues of the promotional gift industry; Reason of exhibitors for giving away promotional gifts and prizes;...
- Use Targeted Shows For Focused Networking. Weylman, C. Richard // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;9/27/99, Vol. 103 Issue 39, p17
Presents tactics to be employed when participating in vendor or trade shows. Making sure that the show is aligned with the target group; Choosing booth space early; Signs and graphics to be used in the booth; Way to arrange the booth.
- Stand aid. Smith, Wendy // Marketing Week;2/25/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p67
Focuses on the issue of ensuring maximum returns on investments on exhibitions. Importance of having clear objectives; Design of exhibition stand; Role of the sales and marketing teams.
- Hidden Assets. Lohrer, Robert // DNR: Daily News Record;2/16/98, Vol. 28 Issue 20, p8
The article offers information on the hidden assets of the MAGIC shows in Las Vegas, Nevada. It notes that it is a target-rich environment for executives between jobs. It mentions that it is an industry that is not one-dimensional and that arrangements are made so that suppliers to the industry...
- Fundamentals For Selling Honey. Conrad, Ross // Bee Culture;Jun2011, Vol. 139 Issue 6, p47
The article focuses on the fundamentals for selling honey in retail in the U.S. It discusses the significance of setting-up a vendor booth at a local farmer's market, noting how it allows producer to develop a personal relationship with their customers and foster consumer loyalty. It highlights...
- Brands taking centre stage. Greaves, Sharon // Marketing Event;Apr2001, p31
Deals with the importance of brand management to the promotion of automobiles in exhibitions in Great Britain. Use of technological innovations in the promotions; Factors to be considered in designing the exhibit stand; Physical impact of a stand's consistent look on exhibit visitors.
- TWICE On The Scene At Nationwide PrimeTime! // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;8/26/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 17, p19
Several photographs of Nationwide Marketing Group LLC's PrimeTime! marketing campaign for consumer electronics are presented, that show many distributors at Nationwide's booths, including Bell'O, DSI Systems Inc., and Polk.