Web-enabled Wireless Sales
- Look No Further For Truly Useful Wireless Gifts. Lowenstein, Mark // Wireless Week;12/16/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 43, p14
Focuses on wireless communication products and services in the U.S. as of December 16, 2002. Privacy in calling through wireless phones; Capability of a wireless phone with brain recognition technology; Key features of the UBER Phone.
- Products. // RCR Wireless News;3/10/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p40
Evaluates several telecommunications and wireless communications products. Functions of the flexible distributed radio head solution released by Allgon; Features of the High Dielectric Antennas from Antenova; Description of the Water Contact Indicator Tape 5557 from the Engineered Adhesives...
- tools. // Wireless Asia;Oct2002, Vol. 5 Issue 9, p28
Reports on developments related to wireless communication equipment and supplies as of October 2002. Intel's introduction of its Banias mobile PC platform; Inclusion of support for Microsoft's Windows CE operating system in the Dragonball system of Motorola; First Hop's introduction of its...
- Not just for troubleshooting. Zarem, Hal // Telephony;03/03/97, Vol. 232 Issue 9, p82
Discusses how repeaters can help reduce costs of operating wireless communication networks. Cheaper and simpler site acquisition; Absence of backhaul costs; Reduction of capital equipment cost; Wireless network planning; Repeater used to fill coverage hole. INSET: Repeater standards..
- New products. // Wireless Review;02/01/98, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p77
Introduces new wireless communication tools and systems. Includes the model 2026Q multisource signal generator from Marconi Instrument; PineCell wireless phone antenna from FWT; FRX450 UHF fiberglass omnidirectional antenna from Cushcraft; Wavetek 4100Ss mobile phone tester from Wavetek. ...
- Building your house of cards. Jensen, Ellen // Wireless Review;04/01/98, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p52
Features a variety of products designed to improve wireless communication coverage. Base-station products; Repeaters; Smart-antenna technology; Filter systems; Equipment purchases by Bell Atlantic Mobile and other carriers. INSETS: The nitty gritty.;exhibit of Lucent's DSP in Atlanta.
- New products. // Wireless Review;04/01/98, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p78
Features a variety of wireless communication products. Phone prototypes; Pager; Modem; Internet suite; Corrugated cable.
- Integrating performance & fault monitoring. Swartz, Nikki // Wireless Review;08/01/98, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p14
Focuses on the integration of performance fault monitoring in the management of wireless information. Important elements of network management; Reasons for the interests of carriers in fault-monitoring systems; Benefits of integration technology. INSET: The cost of integrating.
- Caring for connectors. Andrescu, Paul; Perelman, Robert // Wireless Review;08/01/98, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p30
Focuses on issues considered in the selection of connectors for wireless system performance. Method used to form a waterproof seal between connectors; Problems in conductor preparation and connector attachments; Reliability of the cable connector design evaluated.
- The total communicator's reality. Diegel, Steven // Wireless Review;09/15/98, Vol. 15 Issue 18, p116
Presents information on the concept of a total communicator, an ideal wireless communication device. Features and capabilities of the device; Problems to overcome in developing a total-communicator package; How the device's user interface has posed problems for developers; Market potentials of...