Telephia Provides Big Picture For Carriers
- Intelligent networks. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;10/30/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 18, p118
Reports on the products from Telephia that are designed to provide several different angles on the wireless market. Vision of the firm; Telephia's target customers; What the company maintains about the breadth of data it can gather.
- Telephia cuts 30 jobs. // RCR Wireless News;9/17/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 38, p20
Reports that telecommunication company Telephia Inc. laid off a number of employees and is in the process of acquiring additional financing, as of September 2001.
- Telephia offers churn report. // RCR Wireless News;3/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p46
Reports on the launch of Telephia Inc.'s 'Telephia Churn Report,' a quarterly examination of a variety of topics related to churn in the top ten markets worldwide.
- Corrections. // Crain's Chicago Business;2/4/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p2
Corrections to articles in previous issues including an article on acquisition of Nielsen Co. by Telephia Inc. in the January 21, 2007 issue and another on a graphic story on the Chicago, Illinois-area economy in the January 28 issue are presented.
- Telephia nets funding. // RCR Wireless News;11/5/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p7
Reports on the funding secured by Telephia Inc. Amount of the investment; Proceeds of the funding; Investors of Telephia.
- Net~Q: Network Quality In Major Cities. // Wireless Week;08/28/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 35, p8
Provides a graph comparing wireless network coverage in building in San Diego, California in March 2000 with the coverage on street, according to Telephia. Information on Telephia's Net~Q, which provides metrics for voice quality, call blocking, dropped calls and coverage.
- New Telephia Service Tracks Carriers' Data Delivery. Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;8/20/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 34, p10
Focuses on Telephia Incorporated's Wireless DNA or Data Network and Application Performance-service that could help wireless carriers and others looking to track the wireless Web from a user's perspective. Major markets in the United States where the company is deploying Wireless DNA in 2001;...
- A Test You Can't Cram For. Swartz, Nikki // Wireless Review;11/01/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p12
Reports on the results of a testing done by Telephia on two wireless telecommunication providers in Chicago, Illinois on September 26, 2000. Comparison of connection time for a phone to access the Internet; Difference in their wireless dial-up modem performance; Recommendation to...
- Telephia financing totals $11B plus. // RCR;02/14/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p17
Reports the financing total of Telephia Inc., a provider of integrated marketing and network quality data in San Francisco, California. Plans to use the fund for expansion of markets nationwide; Use in the development of data mining and Web delivery systems; Implication for other wireless...