Vital dealer links
- ...but will it sell? // Agri Marketing;Jan1995, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p42
Provides some tips on how to name new products. Creation of montage of cut-out photos; Words that show aspects or qualities of the new products; Things that appeal to target market.
- Product news. // Contractor Magazine;Nov93, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p58
Presents the latest developments on new products technology. Includes the latest model of heat pumps; Tapewrap for prevention of corrosion; Water-saving showerhead; Electronic bath/shower control; Product photographs and features.
- Product roundup. // Parks & Recreation;Dec93, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p58
Presents new products for December 1993. ESP-X Irrigation controller; ClearTek 1000 touch screen; Lasergate's automated ticketing and admission system; Bomanite stenciled concrete; Country Technology Incorporated's digital spirometer; Product information.
- Buyers guide. // Communication World;Dec94, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p44
Highlights new products and technology as of December 1994. InfoHouse Inc.'s Wireless Connection, a central directory that provides potential customers access to many products in the wireless communication field; Brand usage report on the Mexican market; Introduction of a publishing guide for...
- How to make product introductions pay off. MacVicar, Duncan // Laser Focus World;May96, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p113
Offers tips on how to make product introductions pay off. Designation of a team and a leader; Introduction activities; Timing considerations; Production description; Market situation; Competition concerns; Distribution channels.
- The lost chord. // Marketing Tools;Mar98, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p12
Points out the reasons for the marketing failure behind various innovative products. Inability of consumers to relate to the product; Lack of enough time for consumers to get used to the new product; Importance of establishing a chord of familiarity with the consumers through advertising and...
- Cutting edge. Dickson, Glen // Broadcasting & Cable;4/29/96, Vol. 126 Issue 19, p100
Presents information related to various products. Introduction of DiviCom's MPEG-2/DVB-compliant integrated receiver/decoders. Features of equipment; Development of a high precision camera robotics system by Telemetrics; Lightworks' development of a online editing system; Vyvx's agreement with...
- Award-winning products. Pargh, Andy // Design News;3/7/94, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p328
Features several high-technology products. Fisher's Studio 24 compact disc player; Smart Sound television; Mitsubishi Corp.'s VS-4571 television; VCR Plus video equipment; Prices.
- Bad execution is key to intro failures. // Frozen Food Age;Oct96, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p66
Reports that research carried out by efficient market services (ems) of Deerfield, Illinois, has shown that inefficient execution is a key factor in the failure of product introductions. Estimated amount of production introductions with less than half store penetration; Results of the study;...
- Raising the odds on new-product winners. Baumwoll, Joel // Advertising Age;9/11/1995, Vol. 66 Issue 36, p28
Reports that at a New Products conference in early 1995, several speakers presented statistics showing approximately 78 percent of new-to-market products failed to deliver meaningful financial contributions. Two common characteristics of 500 financially successful products; Reasons why...