- IN BRIEF. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/6/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4322, p12
Presents updates on the hospitality industry as of May 6, 2004. Awards given by the Catering Equipment Distributors' Association in Great Britain; Acquisition of HSS Event Hire by Johnson Hospitality Services; Contract won by Norwegian porcelain company Figgjo AS from the Madinat Jumeirah hotel...
- IN BRIEF. // Event;May2004, p8
Presents news briefs on the special events industry in Great Britain as of May 1, 2004. Relocation of the Foodtech 2004 exhibition of YPL Exhibitions; Launch of the third division of the Mayridge Group; Acquisition of HSS Event Hire, a division of the HSS Group, by Johnson Hospitality Services.
- Six steps to pricing service agreements. Kruglak, Alan // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar1998, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p71
No abstract available.
- Provider profiles. // Bank Marketing;Apr97, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p60
Lists various service providers of sales training for financial Institutions. Bankteam; Fairmont; Financial Selling Systems; Others.
- Service and office sectors as a development opportunity for Canadian provinces and communities. Iannone, Donald T. // Economic Development Review;Winter93, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p64
Reports on the need for economic developers to consider creating targeted marketing and business development strategies for the service sector in Canada. National policy actions to strengthen the service sector; Group of industries comprising the service sector; Developing service and office...
- Service without a smile can kill your business. // Hispanic Times Magazine;Mar/Apr1994, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p50
Suggests that if you are a service business, your most important asset is to provide that service with a smile. How word of mouth in the community can either make of break your business; What many companies companies focus on; Why it is important to provide specific training and information to...
- Services. // Indiana Business Magazine;Aug93, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p114
Lists service industries in Indiana. Address; Phone number; Business description; Chief executive officer; Number of employees; Hotels; Advertising agencies; Janitorial services; Rental services; Temporary aid supply services; Computer-related services; Photofinishing; Packaging services;...
- Search for new products, services never ends. Himmelfarb, Philip A. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/28/95, Vol. 29 Issue 34, p24
Reports on new products developed by the service sector in the United States. Details on Fedex's `Priority Delivery' service; Citibank's revision of procedures for approving home mortgage loans; Advantages of multifunctional teams.
- Service dealer survey. // PHC Profit Report;5/15/95, Vol. 3 Issue 10, p7
Presents the results of `The Service Dealer's Newsletter' periodical's 1995 annual survey of salaries, benefits, working conditions and labor charges in the service industry. Hourly labor charge for various service businesses; Labor rates; Contact information.