- Thumbs up for hospitality. // Marketing Event;Feb97, p14
Highlights the exhibition Hospitality Week 97 at the NEC in England. Distinction of being Great Britain's only exhibition for the hotel, catering and hospitality; Partial list of exhibitors.
- We must break this old routine. Salvoni, Louie // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/21/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4210, p17
Comments on the Hotelympia show held by the hotel industry in London, England in 2002. Changes in the show; Difficulties a visitor might experience; Recommendations for improving services for visitors.
- Hospitality Hall of Fame at Penn State. // Food Management;Sep98, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p16
Focuses on the inauguration of Penn State University's Hospitality Hall of Fame on November 8, 1998, at International Hotel/Motel & Restaurant Show in New York. Details on initial inductees.
- Gulfood expo in confident mood. // Marketing Event;Sep2000, p13
Previews the 2001 Gulf Food, Hotel and Equipment exhibition at the Dubai World Trade Center.
- Show of strength. Finch, Claire // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/31/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4207, p93
Provides information on the 2002 Hotelympia exhibition organized by Fresh RM and the 'Caterer & Hotelkeeper' journal. Exhibitors at the event; Prominent personalities who will participate at the event in London, England; Web site set by the journal for visitors and guests.
- IH/M&R Show builds on prior successes. Nozar // Hotel & Motel Management;10/18/99, Vol. 214 Issue 18, p3
Focuses on the 1999 International Hotel/Motel & Restaurant Show to be held at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City. Organizers of the exhibit; Exhibitors; Seminars on how to remain competitive.
- The future is now. Whitford // Hotel & Motel Management;10/18/99, Vol. 214 Issue 18, p42
Reports on the increase in the number of technology exhibitors at the 1999 International Hotel/Motel & Restaurant Show to be held in New York. Use of the Web to improve the communication and streamline the registration process of the exhibit; Hotels offering in-room Internet services; Need for...
- Let inspiration flow ,. // Restaurant Magazine;Jun2014, Issue 238, p28
The article offers a preview of the Imbibe Live! drinking exhibition to be conducted in London, England on July 1-2, 2014.
- Come to New York in November and see the 'light' and a whole lot more at IHMRS show. Frable Jr., Foster // Nation's Restaurant News;10/29/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 44, p24
Focuses on the 2001 International Hotel/Motel and Restaurant Show in New York City. Comprehensiveness of the exhibition; Incorporation of cutting-edge designs and technology into food service venues; List of concepts in the fast-casual and upscale-takeout segments.
- Irish Food Service Industries Expo. // Hospitality Ireland;Nov2011, Issue 74, p8
The article offers information on Hospitality 2012, an exhibition for the Irish hospitality industry to be held from February 20-22.