- Volkswagen Polo. MATHIOUDAKIS, BYRON // Wheels;Jul2014, p46
The article reviews the Volkswagen Polo car model from Volkswagen (VW).
- New Passat will debut in Paris. // South Asian Post;4/29/2010, p27
The article announces the introduction of the new generation Passat automobile from Volkswagenwerk.
- VW unveils new model of microbus loved by hippies. // Knoxville Automotive Report;Apr2011, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p10
The article reports on the Volkswagenwerk's launch of its new model of microbus known as Bulli at the Geneva Auto Show on March 1, 2011.
- VW unveils new model of microbus loved by hippies. // Memphis Automotive Report;Apr2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p7
The article reports on the launch of the Volkswagenwerk's microbus Bulli at the Geneva Auto Show on March 1, 2011.
- KOMBI NATION 1957-2007. // Wheels;Oct2007, p158
The article offers information about the three-day exhibition of the cult-car Kombi by Volkswagen on October 5-7, 2007 in Hanover, Germany, to mark Kombi's 60th birthday bash. The Kombi came to represent travel, inspired by a home-made vehicle built by Wolfsburg factory workers for carting body...
- T-ROC is VW's vision of subcompact SUV. Nelson, Gabe // Automotive News;3/3/2014, Vol. 88 Issue 6610, p6
The article reviews Volkswagen's T-ROC an SUV concept comparable in size to the Nissan Juke and Mini Countryman to be unveiled during the Geneva, Switzerland auto show.
- BRAZIL: VW launches Cross Up, will produce Jetta locally. Calmon, Fernando // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);11/1/2014, p1
The article offers information on the Sao Paulo Auto Show, which would be held on 28, October 2014 to 2, November 2014 and the several varieties of cars launched by Volkswagen AG. Six new variants includes Jetta, Fox Pepper, SpaceFox, Space Cross and Saveiro Surf. It offers information on their...
- VW to reveal minivan, electric version of Up. Weernink, Wim Oude // Automotive News Europe;10/1/2007, Vol. 12 Issue 20, p1
The article reports that Volkswagen (VW) will reveal a five-door minivan version of its Up minicar concept at the Tokyo automobile show in Japan in October 2007. According to sources, a plug-in version of the rear-engine automobile debuts in November 2007 at the Los Angeles automobile show in...
- Tesla's Luxury EV Rivals Will Debut At Frankfurt Show. JAMES DETAR // Investors Business Daily;9/14/2015, p00
The article offers information on the International Auto Show to be held in Frankfurt, Germany from September 14-27, 2015, featuring luxury automobiles from various car makers including Tesla Motors, Volkswagen, and Ford Motor Co.
- VW readies a rival for Mercedes CLA. Kable, Greg // Automotive News;4/28/2014, Vol. 88 Issue 6618, p6
The article reports that automaker Volkswagen unveiled a four-door, new midsize coupe (NMC) concept at the Beijing auto show in Beijing, China on April 2014 to challenge the CLA sedan of automaker Mercedes Benz, wherein the NMC concept was presented with a Jetta-based model during the auto show.