Ford backs first Moscow Cosmo
- Ford's Full Service Fashion. Wilson, Eric // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/30/2001, Vol. 181 Issue 20, p12
Reports on automobile maker Ford Motor Co.'s runaway show featuring apparel designs out of traditional car-making materials in New York City. Elements of style, shape and design; Rewards given to the designers.
- IN BRIEF. // Marketing Week;2/1/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p5
The article offers news briefs related to the marketing sector in Great Britain. The British Airways PLC is facing industrial actions as a result of its decision to reduce its pension deficits. Ford has accounted a loss of $12.7 billion for 2006 which is attributed to the weakening economy...
- Business Blunders. // Business Miscellany (9781861978660);2006, p19
The article features companies and the decisions they have made which led to business losses. The merger of global web service firm America Online (AOL)and integrated media and communications firm Time Warner Inc. in 2000 eventually created the biggest loss to AOL. British Airways PLC, an...
- British Airways, United Airlines will expand cooperative services. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;3/13/1989, Vol. 130 Issue 11, p69
Discusses plans by British Airways to expand its cooperative efforts with United Airlines this summer to increase international travel and improve its share of the North Atlantic market. New cooperative services will be announced by late April; Market; Growth goals; Cooperative pact and problems.
- British Airways seeks larger share of first-class market. Shifrin, C.A. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;5/8/1989, Vol. 130 Issue 19, p106
Discusses British Airways' recent $40 million investment to research and produce new first-class amenities, which the carrier hopes will help attract first-class passengers from other airlines. Goals; Upgrades.
- British Airways starts transatlantic service with new Boeing 747-400s. Shifrin, C.A. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;8/14/1989, Vol. 131 Issue 7, p62
Reports that British Airways has begun transatlantic service with two new Boeing 747-400 aircraft, the first of 19 ordered. The carrier also ordered new Boeing 767 and 737 aircraft and may order the proposed 767-X.
- BA in SMS drive to promote Rugby World Cup. // Precision Marketing;3/7/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 21, p3
Reports on the efforts of British Airways to boost its online consumer database. Plan to increase consumer awareness of Rugby World Cup 2003.
- In the lap of luxury. // Popular Mechanics;Apr96, Vol. 173 Issue 4, p20
Reports that British Airways PLC is introducing individual compartments for first-class passengers. Functions of the compartment.
- Delivery of aircraft delays London flight. // San Diego Business Journal;2/19/96, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p40
Reports on the delay of service from San Diego, California to London by British Airways which was scheduled to begin in April of 1996. When the service is set to start; Why rescheduling was required.