Philippines is on a winner
- KWAZULU-NATAL. // Recommended Hotels & Games Lodges: Southern Africa (Johansens An;2000, p38
Highlights the hospitality industry in Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa. Menu offerings at the Old Halliwell Country Inn; Features of the Ridgeview Lodge; Landscape features at the Makakatana Bay Lodge.
- WESTERN CAPE. // Recommended Hotels & Games Lodges: Southern Africa (Johansens An;2000, p75
Deals with the hospitality industry in Western Cape, South Africa. Range of dishes or food offered at Cape Grace hotel; Ambience of the Clarendon Guest House; Facilities offered at the De Waterkant Lodge & Cottages.
- TIMESHARE: NEWS BRIEFS. // Hotel Management (21582122);6/6/2011, Vol. 226 Issue 7, p28
The article offers business-related news briefs in the U.S. including the wellness concierge of The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club, affiliation of The Residences at Snowmass Club on RCI Registry Collection of luxury properties, and Hilton Grand Vacations Club project at Anderson Ocean Club.
- Careers in the hospitality industry. Herbert, Solomon J. // Black Collegian;Jan/Feb93, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p70
Discusses different sectors of the hospitality industry. Food service; Lodgings industries; Meetings and Conventions; Travel and Tourism; Benefits of working as a hospitality professional; Financial statistics; Advice from professionals for college students; More. INSETS: Levi Hirsch.;William...
- Hotels. // Buildings;Jan1996, Vol. 90 Issue 1, p38
Presents issues and trends in 1996 regarding the hospitality industry. Increased occupancy rates; Development of economy and full-service hotels; Indicators for a health hospitality economy. INSET: Outsourcing (quote from Matthew Nicoll)..
- Check this out: Chicago hotel occupancy highest in years. De Guzman, Charina; Crown, Judith // Crain's Chicago Business;2/14/94, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p1
Reports on the progress of the Chicago, Illinois hotel business. BDO Seidman's year end `Pulse of the Hotel market' report; Highest level of hotel occupancy achieved in 1993 over the past six years; Factors affecting the progress; Average nightly room rate in 1993 in Chicago; Possibility of rate...
- Theme architecture, interiors boost profits in hospitality industry. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;10/06/97, Issue 322208, p9
Focuses on the trend toward thematic architecture and interior design in the hospitality industry in the United States. Underwater coral reef theme of Fantasea Reef restaurant at Harrah's Atlantic City; Daroff Design Inc.'s creation of adventure-oriented themes for resorts and restaurants;...
- Hotel business picking up speed. Flaster, Lynn // Fairfield County Business Journal;7/29/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 30, p13
Focuses on the state of the hotel industry in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Decline in occupancy rates; Demand for commercial lodging; Factors affecting the industry.
- Fairfield County bristling with tourist activity. Mariani, Dominic // Fairfield County Business Journal;7/29/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 30, p16
Reports on the increase of the hotel occupancy rates in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Formation of a regional sports commission to market the region to sports events' organizers; Suitability of the region to recreational and competitive sports; List of facilities and sports venues.
- Inside the industry. // Hotel & Motel Management;3/7/94, Vol. 209 Issue 4, p3
Presents developments in United States' hotel and motel industry. Hampton Inns Inc. agreement with Extel Company Ltd. of Bangkok; $173 million Westin resort contract landing to Rio Mar Associates L.P.; Agreement between the Knights Lodging System and the American Hotel & Motel Association.