- Arms control official leading candidate to head National Space Council staff. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;2/27/1989, Vol. 130 Issue 9, p22
Reports that Henry F. Cooper is the leading candidate for staff director of the National Space Council. Cooper, 52, was the chief arms control negotiator in the Defense and Space talks under the Reagan Administration, and has a strong background in military space, nuclear weapons, and arms...
- SDI director disputes Nunn challenge concerning balance in program focus. Gilmartin, P.A. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;4/1/1991, Vol. 134 Issue 13, p27
Summarizes the comments of the Pentagon's Strategic Defense Initiative director Henry F. Cooper which challenge Sen. Sam Nunn (D-Ga.) concerns about balance in the program. Nunn also has suggested that Cooper isn't carrying out President George Bush's program refocusing instructions. Discussion...
- SDI will shift funds to ABMs but miss deployment deadline. Asker, J.; Covault, C. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;3/23/1992, Vol. 136 Issue 12, p20
Presents comments from Henry F. Cooper, Strategic Defense Initiative director, concerning planned cuts of $1.7 billion from spending for space-based interceptors and more than $2 billion from other follow-on systems. Funding for Brilliant Pebbles would increase under a mandate from Congress to...
- BOXING LEGEND GOES THE DISTANCE. // Estates Gazette;7/29/2006, Issue 630, p36
A photograph of former heavyweight boxing champion Sir Henry Cooper at the 2006 Bank of Ireland Norwood Golf Day at Dyrham Park Golf Club in Barnet in London, England is presented along with the highlights of the event.
- C. MARCELLUS CLAY ESQ. // Sports Illustrated;06/10/1963, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p18
The article features boxer Cassius Clay and his boxing match with Henry Cooper in London, England in 1963. Cassius Clay, who trained in Miami, Florida before the fight, said he is not worried about Cooper and he is eager to fight boxer Charles Liston afterwards. Several activities of Clay in New...
- Flu campaign will have punch. // Pulse;9/9/2002, Vol. 62 Issue 34, p12
Reports the appearance of boxing champion Henry Cooper in an advertising campaign for influenza immunization in Great Britain.
- Imaging Saturn (Book). Bilstein, Roger // Library Journal;11/15/1983, Vol. 108 Issue 20, p2166
Reviews the book 'Imaging Saturn: The Voyager Flights to Saturn,' by Henry S.F. Cooper.
- A House in Space (Book Review). McIntyre, William A. // Library Journal;12/1/1976, Vol. 101 Issue 21, p2499
Reviews the book 'A House in Space,' by Henry Cooper.
- Our wandering heavies. Kane, Martin // Sports Illustrated;10/13/1958, Vol. 9 Issue 15, p53
The article previews the October 14, 1958 fight between heavyweight boxers Zora Folley of the U.S. and British Henry Cooper in London, England. The author reports that U.S. boxers have experienced setbacks in foreign shores including leading contenders Willie Pastrano, who lost to Brian London,...