Jewellery show seeks patrons
- 4 Ways Your Store Can Take Advantage of Good Corporate Citizenship. Morgan, Susan W. // JCK;Feb2010, Vol. 181 Issue 2, p43
The article offers tips on how to take advantage of corporate citizenship in the jewelry trade. The author suggests to work with organizations which support sponsorship and partnership opportunities during jewelry exhibitions in museums. The author recommends to choose nonprofit partners with...
- Lalique. Bolz, Diane M. // Smithsonian;Jun98, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p70
Highlights Lalique's jewelry design in light of the exhibition called `The Jewels of Lalique' on view at the Smithsonian's International Gallery in Washington, D.C. through August 16, 1998. Brief details about several pieces.
- Spring and Summer styles. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Dec93, Vol. 94 Issue 12, p12
Reports on the scheduling of two shows of the United Jewelry Show for the first quarter of 1994 on January 5-9 and March 4-13. Fashion Jewelry Mart in Providence Rhode Island as site of the show; Features of the show.
- Jewels at United Jewelry Show. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Dec94, Vol. 95 Issue 12, p12
Announces that fashion jewelry and fashion jewelry accessories will be available at the United Jewelry Show, 1995 to be held in Providence, Rhode Island.
- JA Intl. Jewelry Show tours New York. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;May95, Vol. 96 Issue 5, p11
Reports on the success of the JA International Jewelry Show held on February 4-7, 1995, based on attendance. Special events; Scheduled of other JA jewelry shows.
- New midsummer market held. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Sep93, Vol. 94 Issue 9, p12
Reports on the schedule of the United Jewelry Show's spring and summer showcase. Date; Venue; Date of first show and midsummer show; Contact information.
- JA show: Fewer buyers, solid orders. Hessen, Wendy // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/31/1995, Vol. 170 Issue 19, p8
Reports on highlights of the Jewelers of America (JA) show in New York City in July 1995. Number of buyers and exhibitors; Retailers as stocking up on merchandise for the fourth quarter selling period; Enthusiasm among apparel specialty store owners that have fine jewelry departments;...
- Little trends put sparkle in jewelry shows. Parr, Karen // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/24/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 58, p21
Reports on the 1996 United Jewelry Show held from September 5 to 12, 1996 in Providence, Rhode Island. Themes and materials showcased; Trending up of acid-colored plastic jewelry; Sellers and participants in the show.
- Numbers up at JA. Meadus, Amanda; Hessen, Wendy // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/14/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 30, p8
Reports on the success experienced by firms exhibiting at the 1994 Jewelers of America show. Jewelry design trends; Brisk business of exhibitor Jeffrey Rackover; Stores' preference for less expensive and less hefty pieces; Increased demand for estate merchandise according to estate jewelry firm...