Microsoft will back BBC show
- BBC signs up six to sponsor 2001 'Talent' initiative. // Marketing (00253650);2/22/2001, p4
Reports that BBC has recruited six major brands to sponsor the BBC Talent Scheme as it seeks to give the program a national presence.
- BBC travel shows reel in tourism advertising cash. Lee, Michele // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;2/21/2003, p12
Reports that Great Britain-based British Broadcasting Corp. has signed sponsorship deals with travel and tourism industry companies in Asia.
- BBC looks into sponsors unit. // Marketing Event;Sep2000, p4
Reports the plans of BBC television station to set up a sponsorship unit. Function of the unit; Sponsorship guidelines of BBC.
- BBC weighs corporate sponsorship strategy. Boehm, Erich // Daily Variety;08/22/2000, Vol. 268 Issue 56, p13
Reports that BBC is considering setting up a department to oversee and promote corporate sponsorship for some of its programming in Great Britain. Goal of seeking funding from the business community for events that are short of funds.
- IN BRIEF. // Computer Active;12/24/2013, Issue 413, p7
The article offers industry news briefs related to the availability of new high definition (HD) channels of public service broadcasting corporation British Broadcasting Corp. (BBC) and the addition of new security tools to Outlook of computer software company Microsoft Corp.
- Hardys supports Good Food Shows. // Publican's Morning Advertiser;11/8/2012, Issue 78, p30
The article reports on the sponsorship of the Australian wine brand Hardys, which is owned by Hardy Wine Co., of the BBC Good Food Shows in Great Britain from October 19 to December 2, 2012.
- Norwich Union to sponsor BBC sporting talent show. // Marketing Week;1/30/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p13
Reports on the decision of ad agency Norwich Union to sponsor an event designed to discover new sporting talent initiated by the British Broadcasting Corp. (BBC) in Great Britain. Reference to the Born to Win event; Similarity of the event to the Fame Academy by BBC; Mechanics of the sports event.
- Sponsor-hunter picked for BBC's ...10m festivities. // Marketing (00253650);8/26/1999, p6
Cites the appointment of independent music marketer Music Innovations as the exclusive sponsorship agent for British Broadcasting Corp.'s millennium music celebrations.
- BBC signs content deal with MSN Scandinavia sites. // Precision Marketing;10/31/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p9
Reports on the deal between British Broadcasting Corp. and Microsoft Corp. that will provide international news content for the MSN portal across Scandinavia. Terms of the deal; Advantages of the deal.