Knorr's mobile soup kitchen
- Low fat soups. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jan96, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p111
Features Knorr's Smart Recipes soups.
- New soupsâ€¦KNORR. Lavecchia, Gina // Food Management;Oct2002, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p88
Kettle Creations Quick-Prep Frozen Soup offered by Knorr, is now available in seven new varieties, which gets ready to be served on the table in just 15 minutes. One can choose from real Italian-style Minestrone, creamy Wisconsin Cheese, hearty Navy Bean with Ham, zesty Italian Wedding, luscious...
- Unilever Campbell deal heralds UK ad overhaul. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);2/1/2001, p3
Reports on impact on the advertising industry in Great Britain by the plan of Campbell Soup Co. to purchase brands from Unilever PLC. Brands negotiated for acquisition; Effect of the deal on changing advertising arrangements at the companies.
- Big Unilever brands launch into croutons. // Grocer;4/9/2011, Vol. 234 Issue 8000, p27
The article reports that Knorr and Hellmann are being launched in the crouton market with two types of soup croutons and two varieties of salad crouton.
- Court ruling adds to Ragu's woes. Wilke, Michael // Advertising Age;3/27/1995, Vol. 66 Issue 13, p31
Comments on the defeat of the lawsuit of Unilever's Ragu, a top spaghetti sauce, against Campbell Soup Co.'s Prego and looks at the mounting financial losses in terms of market shares for Ragu since 1988.
- Ethnic soup. // Food Engineering & Ingredients;Feb2004, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p25
Features Soupe Tunisienne Mermez, African-style soup variety of Knorr manufactured by Unilever Bestfoods in France. Features of the traditional Tunisian-based soup; Health benefits of the product; Packaging design and selling price.
- Unilever's Knorr Goes Au Natural. Reyes, Sonia // Brandweek;8/13/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 30, p4
Reports that Unilever's Knorr brand added soup mixes to its product line. Contents of the soup mixes; Cost of the soup mixes; Target consumers of the company.
- YOUR DINNER, BROUGHT TO YOU NOW IN COLOR. // Brandweek;5/26/2008, Vol. 49 Issue 21, p14
The article discusses the food line Eat in Color developed by European manufacturer Unilever. Each food product in the line was made using vegetables of one color so that each product contains the benefit of that specific vegetable. Products in the line include Red soup, Green soup, and Yellow...
- Campbell's bid to buy Unilever's European soup, sauce arm OK'd. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/21/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 21, p260
Reports the acquisition of Unilever's European soup and sauce businesses by Campbell Soup Co. in New York. Accounts on the marketing of various brands; Expansion plans of Campbell Soup Co. to the European market; Number of employees and manufacturing site of the company.