Forum events are to expand
- Carlton marketer joins Richmond Events. // Marketing Week;4/12/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p14
Reports that Caroline Hunt has joined Richmond Events Inc. Role in the company's annual US Marketing Forum event; Career history; Benefits of the event for marketers, advertising agencies and media owners.
- Last call for Young Guns entries. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/6/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4262, p14
Reports on the deadline set for hospitality student nominations for Richmond Events' Young Guns competition Great Britain in 2003. Features of the Young Guns competition; Information on the 2003 Catering Forum.
- Strategic HR Out to Sea. Temple, Paul // Workforce (10928332);Jun2000, Vol. 79 Issue 6, p10
Deals with the second forum on human resource management conducted by British company Richmond Events. Highlights of the event; Advantages of the event from other management conferences or trade shows; Results of the consensus of delegates polled by the author.
- Ex-Carlton chief Hunt nets role at Richmond Events. // Marketing (00253650);4/12/2001, p3
Reports on the recruitment of Carlton Television commercial development director Caroline Hunt as project director for the United States Marketing Forum by organizer Richmond Events. Hunt's job responsibility and career highlights.
- PEN PORTRAIT. Simpson, Diane // Marketing (00253650);9/30/1999, p88
Analyzes the handwriting of Deborah Parkes, project director of British events organizer Richmond Events and head of the Marketing Forum. Characteristics of Parkes; Description of the handwriting.
- Users go free at Triple i convention. // Computer Weekly;9/7/2004, p38
This article focuses on the Triple i Convention which runs from September 19-21, 2004. This formula, echoing that devised by Richmond Events Ltd. for its on-board cruises for IT directors, has been adopted by the land-locked Triple i Convention. The British Computer Society's IT users' group,...
- Stand-alone forum for European distributors. Hildrey, Simon // International Money Marketing;Jul/Aug2004, p7
Reports that Richmond Events Ltd. will stage for the first time in 2004, the PIMS International, as a stand-alone event bringing product providers together with international finance associations and other distributors, principally from continental Europe. Theme of the event; Schedule and venue;...
- Leadership Means Being Prepared. // Logistics Today;Oct2006, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p20
The article offers information concerning the key elements of disaster preparedness and response, highlighted by the New York City Mayor Rudolph Giuliani, at the Logistics and Supply Chain Forum organized by Richmond Events Inc. When Giuliani was a young trial lawyer, he started his preparedness...
- Diana Rhodes joins Proximity London. // Campaign;1/21/2005, Issue 4, p6
This article reports that the company Proximity London has appointed Diana Rhodes as the head of its eight-year-old media division. Rhodes replaces Chris Seth, who left last year to become the managing director of Richmond Events Ltd. In her new role, Rhodes' responsibilities will include...