- Sticking with the obvious choice. // Marketing Week;11/6/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 45, p28
Focuses on the affair organized by Walkers for the National Toffee Week in Great Britain.
- Walkers. // British Heritage;Dec96/Jan97, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p35
Highlights Walkers Shortbread. History of Walkers; Main philosophy of Walkers.
- Walkers launches homework site. // Marketing Week;1/18/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 50, p10
Reports that British firm Walkers Crisps has launched a Web site called Walkers Showcase to showcase children's school work in Great Britain. Allocation of space for 34,000 schools; Success of the firm's Free Books for Schools scheme.
- Spice Girls with No 1 floor hit. // Marketing Event;Jan1998, p78
Focuses on Walkers Ltd.'s utilization of a 3D effect self adhesive graphics to promote its products.
- the week in numbers. // Marketing Week;4/1/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p50
The article presents statistics on a variety of topics including the number of flavours Walkers is putting for its international election as world's best crisp and Walkers Flavours Champion, the increase in cider duty that Chancellor Alistair Darling unveiled in the latest budget, and the weekly...
- Sunbites burst into the savoury biscuit sector. Gwynn, Simon // Grocer;1/24/2015, Vol. 238 Issue 8189, p48
The article reports on the addition of savoury biscuits to the Sunburst brand of Walkers in 2015.
- Walker airs new Lineker ad in ...15m relaunch of brand. // Marketing Week;4/9/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p6
REports on the relaunching of an advertising campaign for Walker Snack Foods, which featured Gary Lineker, former England soccer captain. Value of the advertising campaign; Which company was responsible for the campaign; Description of the logo; Comments made by James Boulton, marking director...
- Walkers launches Max crisps. Conley, Clare // Marketing Week;8/27/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p5
Reports that an advertising campaign will be launched by Walkers Snack Foods company for its crisp brand called Max. Where the brand will be tested; Details on the brand; Expected reaction to the brand by teenagers.
- 'Andrew Wilson' Brown, Mike // Professional Fisherman;Dec2002, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p33
Features the fishing boat manufactured by the Walkers Ltd. Length; Beam; Hull construction material; Superstructure construction material; Speed; Fuel capacity.