Two London sites to be developed
- Space shortage predicted for UK. Cook, Alyson // Marketing Event;Feb97, p7
Focuses on a report predicting a shortage in exhibition space in Great Britain. Failure to meet increasing demand for exhibition space; Opportunity for unusual venues to meet demand for events; Wider price range for organizers.
- Wembley lines up major IT upgrade. White, Sara // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2000, p13
Reports on the plans of Wembley Conference Centre in England to provide Internet high-speed data throughout the complex. Results of the review of the complex's technical facilities; Impact of the plans on organizers of special events.
- L'architecture parlante. Stephens, S. // Architectural Record;Aug1989, Vol. 177 Issue 9, p57
Reviews the recently completed Canadian Centre for Architecture in Montreal, designed by Montreal architect Peter Rose, in collaboration with the Centre's founder and director Phyllis Lambert.
- Networking: Art exhibit spaces. Mulder, Karen L. // Christianity Today;4/8/96, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p83
Lists a sampling of exhibition spaces which welcome art involving Christian themes. Contact information.
- Fun with food exhibition. // National Geographic World;Apr87, Issue 140, p25
The Ontario Science Center (Canada) had a special show called, `Food' which had exhibits, displays, games and facts related to food. Food consumption; Nutrition; Fish raising in silos; Hydroponics; Old-fashioned and modern methods of food preparation.
- The last frontier. Nasatir, Judith // Interior Design;Jul95, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p27
Presents information on a series of exhibitions to be held by the Canadian Centre for Architecture on American architecture. Information on schedule of exhibitions; Contact number.
- The Canadian Centre for Architecture Garden. Charney, Melvin // Massachusetts Review;Spring/Summer90, Vol. 31 Issue 1/2, p201
Presents information on the Canadian Centre for Architecture Garden. Description of Garden; Significance of the use of native plants and trees; Description of where it is situated; Details of other issues pertaining to the garden.
- Bookings boost for ICC Durban debut. // Marketing Event;Mar1997, p17
Reports that ICC Durban in South Africa has received a significant number of bookings starting its opening on August 1997 to year 2008. Facilities offered by the exhibition venue; South Africa's growing popularity as a venue for conference and exhibition.
- Tunisia expands its exhibitor base at the Arabian Travel Market (ATM) in Dubai. // Middle East;Jun2010, Issue 412, p11
The article reports that the Middle East has seen a 15 percent increase in exhibitor numbers in 2010, and Tunisia has expanded its exhibitor base at the Arabian Travel Market (ATM) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.