- TV Monitor/A Weekly Look at Who's Buying What and When. // Campaign (UK);11/27/98, Issue 48, p16
Provides information on the `Cold Feet,' a popular television episode of LWT television station. Break transmission time of the program; Advertisers in the first break.
- ROCKIN' THE BOX. Badman, Keith // Record Collector (0261250X);Christmas 2012, Issue 409, p133
The article reviews the London Weekend Television Ltd.'s television program "Supersonic."
- LWT GOES 'BANGERS' OVER BOMB THREAT. // IBE: International Broadcast Engineer;May2001, Issue 317, p6
Reports on a bomb threat at the London Weekend Television headquarters in London, England. Arrest of a man claiming to have a bomb strapped to his body; Suspect's voluntary surrender to police.
- Granada's $1.2 billion conquers LWT. Dawtrey, Adam // Variety;2/28/94, Vol. 354 Issue 4, p60
Reports on Granada Group's acquisition of London Weekend Television (LWT). Acceptances received by Granada from 57 percent of LWT shareholders; All-stock offer valuing the London weekend ITV station at $1.2 billion.
- BBC's Liddiment bails for LWT programming post. Kaye, Jeff // Hollywood Reporter;7/21/95, Vol. 338 Issue 9, p16
Reports on the appointment of David Liddiment as deputy managing director for London Weekend Television. Career history of Liddiment; Departure of BBC head of drama series Nick Elliot from BBC.
- LWT. // Accountancy;Feb1987, Vol. 99 Issue 1122, p35
Reports that the London Weekend Television has made a valuation in July 27, 1986 to take account of price inflation since the directors' valuation at estimated replacement cost in July 1980.
- LWT presentation to Harrow College. // BKSTS Journal;Apr1984, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p210
The article reports on the donation of a 6,000 sterling pounds Arriflex 16mm cine camera by the London Weekend Television to the School of Photography at Harrow College of Higher Education. The donation is part of the Adopt a Student scheme of the company linking the industry with film and...
- LWT library of stars: 37 `names' over 10 years. // Variety;10/2/95, Vol. 360 Issue 9, p4
Presents the list of guests in the segments of `Variety: A Century of Showbusiness' co-produced by the London Weekend Television (LWT) and The Fremantle Corp. Includes Lauren Bacall; Warren Beatty; Arnold Schwarzenegger; Sylvester Stallone; Elizabeth Taylor; Bruce Willis; Michael Aspel and...
- EXEC PROFILE: MARCUS PLANTIN. Boehm, Erich // Variety;09/25/2000, Vol. 380 Issue 6, pM8
Profiles Marcus Plantin, director of programs at ITV network's London Weekend Television (TV) station and director of international entertainment production and formats at Granada. TV formats sold by Plantin to the Fox TV network; Actions taken by Plantin to target the United States TV market.