Top shops join BBC Food show
- Global ingredient show. // Prepared Foods;Aug97, Vol. 166 Issue 9, p122
Announces the 12th annual Food Ingredients Europe (Fi Europe) exhibition, expected to take place in London, United Kingdom, from November 4 to November 6, 1997. Number of exhibitors and countries Fi Europe 1997 will host; Contact information.
- Europe gathers food science trends at FIE '94. O'Donnell, Claudia Dziuk // Prepared Foods;Aug94, Vol. 163 Issue 9, p115
Reports on the activities and events at the Food Ingredients Europe (FIE) 1994 conference. Participation of trade organizations from the United States; Update on research and development efforts; Focus on technological advances in food manufacturing. INSET: To replace or not to replace (fat...
- FiE PREVIEW. // Food Manufacture;Sep99, Vol. 74 Issue 9, p16
Previews the Food Ingredients Europe exhibition to be held on September 14-16, 1999, in Paris, France. Showcasing of products by AB Technologies Alimentaire; AC Humko; Cargill Foods; Classic Couverture; Danisco-Cultor; Edlong Flavours; Elnia; Imko Nut Products; Kerry Ingredients.
- A closer look at nutrition and the consumer. // Beverage Industry;Aug96, Vol. 87 Issue 8, p39
Presents highlights at the Institute of Food Technologists (IFT) Annual Meeting & Food Expo 1996. Focus on nutrition and the consumer; Flavor and texture formulations.
- The big draw: Worldwide Food Expo '97. // Beverage Industry;May97, Vol. 88 Issue 5, p16
Focuses on the Worldwide Food Expo 1997, the food processing industry's largest international event of 1997 at McCormick Place Chicago, Illinois. Goal of the event; Various innovation products for beverage marketers; Four successful shows and conventions of the Expo; Benefits that attendees...
- New light on Lite. // Beverage Industry;May97, Vol. 88 Issue 5, p23
Reports on the 1997 Cultor Food Science Lite Forum in Chicago which have a theme of `Innovation '97' that focus on the latest in consumer eating trends and development in food science. Suggestions of Robert McMath on product failures; Biggest product mistakes companies have made; Information...
- Lite Forum '95 draws 300 food scientists. // Candy Industry;May95, Vol. 160 Issue 5, p17
Reports on the participation of more than 300 food scientists in the Lite Forum held in New York, N.Y. on March 23, 1995. Outcome of the meeting at Pfizer Food Science's world headquarters; Highlights of the event; Importance of research partnerships.
- Lite issues explored at seventh annual forum. // Candy Industry;May96, Vol. 161 Issue 5, p14
Reports that a range of issues relating to proliferation of reduced calorie and fat products were addressed at Cultor Food Sciences' Lite Forum on March 21, 1996. Innovations in the food science arena; Speakers in the forum; Discussion of consumer myths and misconceptions about lite foods;...
- AFFI Co-Sponsors Expo 03. // Frozen Food Age;May2003, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p10
Reports on the Worldwide Food Expo that will be held at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois from October 29 through November 1, 2003. Features of the event; List of sponsors; Number of participating exhibitors.