Penton buys Findlay's IEG
- Penton cautious about `02 prospects. Mortland, Shannon // Crain's Cleveland Business;4/1/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p2
Reports the concerns of Penton Media Inc. on the business prospects of 2002 in Cleveland, Ohio. Difficulties in the business magazine and trade show industry; Plans for internal growth and product launching; Efforts in improving financial stability.
- Total Design Shows on track for 3 events in 2002. Heney, Paul J. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics (1996);Dec2001, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p44
Reports on the inauguration of three Total Design Shows in the United States for the year 2002. Support from the Professional Trade Shows division of Penton Media; Schedules of the events; Opportunity for design professionals to explore the products and services in original equipment manufacturer.
- Penton's Custom Publishing Group serves all publishing needs. // Foundry Management & Technology;Jan1995, Vol. 123 Issue 1, p18
Features Penton Publishing's Custom Publishing Group. Needs addressed; Background information; Services available.
- Metal Components Expo Set for Chicago. // Foundry Management & Technology;Sep98, Vol. 126 Issue 9, p28
Reports that Penton Media Incorporated's first Metal Components Expo, was held from October 27-29, 1998 at McCormick Place East in Chicago, Illinois. Significance of the exposition; Identification of `FOUNDRY Management and Technology' magazine as one of the sponsors; What the three day event...
- Penton taps Berardinis. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Aug97, Vol. 82 Issue 7, p8
Reports that Lawrence Berardinis was named editor in chief of Penton Publishing Company's Power Transmission Design and PT Distributor. Career history of Berardinis; Comments from Berardinis.
- Penton gets new name, logo, agency. Blankenhorn, Dana // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;May98, Vol. 83 Issue 5, p2
Presents information on the changes being made by Penton Media Company which was formerly called Penton Publishing Company. Information on the logo posted on their Website; Who designed the logo; Comments from Mary Aboud, director of Penton Corporate Communications; What the name change...
- Learn about eListening. Ference, Michael // Hydraulics & Pnuematics Exclusive Insight;1/28/2012, p23
The article introduces the eListening marketing service offered by Penton Media's Penton Marketing Services department.
- Multichannel Merchant's Operations Summit Kicks Off May 1 in Memphis. // Multichannel Merchant Exclusive Insight;4/17/2012, p3
The article offers information on Multichannel Merchant's Operations Summit to be held on May 1-4, 2012 in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Penton creates convention center in cyberspace. Hardin, Angela Y. // Crain's Cleveland Business;07/17/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p20
Announces the launching of Penton Media Inc.'s B2Bshowplace.com, an online convention center featuring industry-specific exhibition halls that will host virtual trade shows. Goal of the site; Number of exhibitors targeted for the year; Annual fees for joining the virtual trade show.