- Untitled. // Electronic News;11/1/93, Vol. 39 Issue 1987, p8
Presents changes in holdings of insider stock transactions of electronics company officials. Analog Devices director Gordon C. McKeague; James A. Eby of Base Ten Systems; Osamu Kano, director of Lam Research; More.
- Insider trading. // Business News New Jersey;10/19/98, Vol. 11 Issue 37, p39
Provides information on the stock transactions made by officers, directors and major shareholders of public companies in New Jersey as of October 19, 1998. Includes Brian Hoerl of Ariel Corp.; John G. Alfieri of Dialogic; Peter L. Acton of Bush Boake Allen; Volume of stocks owned; Volume of...
- Insider trading. // Business News New Jersey;03/08/99, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p32
Lists business executives who had engaged in the buying or selling 99 of the stocks of their New Jersey-based companies. Includes Josh S. Weston, director of Automatic Data Processing; Robert F. Hendrickson, director of Cytogen; Lawrence R. Codey, president of the Public Service Enterprises Group.
- Insider trades. // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/13/99, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p39A
Presents information on executives' insider trading in Indianapolis, Indiana, as of December 13, 1999.
- Manko bolts Ruskin Moscou. Mancini, Rosamaria // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/1/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 32, p5A
Reports on the resignation of David Manko, the chairman of the physicians practice group at Ruskin Moscou Faltischek in Long Island, New York. Career history of Manko; Participation of Manko in a business venture with investor Rivkin Radler; Settlement of insider trading.
- Insider dealings: Brooks for trial. // Accountancy;Jan1985, Vol. 96 Issue 1097, p19
Presents updates on corporate executives committed for trial on charges of insider trading in Great Britain, as of January 1985.
- BT to spin off wireless in response to debt. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;5/14/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p1
Reports on the search for a successor for John Roth, chief executive officer at Nortel Network Corp. His retirement in 2001; Resignation of his supposed successor Clarence J. Chandran, chief operating officer, due to health issues.
- TCU alumnus key to drilling plan. TRONCHE, JOHN-LAURENT // Fort Worth Business Press;4/13/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p1
The article features Dave Leopold, Chesapeake Energy Corporation's operations manager for the Barnett Shale in Texas. Leopold has overseen many aspects of the 19-county shale play, including completion and production, water use, overseeing field staff and serving as liaison between production...
- Insider trading and executive compensation: Evidence from the U.S. and Japan. Hebner, Kevin J.; Kato, Takao // International Review of Economics & Finance;1997, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p223
Presents a model which illustrates concepts related to insider trading and executive compensation, utilizing evidence from the United States and Japan. Determination of expected trading profit of insiders; Parameters which serve as key predictors; Description of methodology used to test model.