This Home Boom Is Still Alive
- Jones Lang LaSalle eyes local office buildings. Khasru, B.Z. // Westchester County Business Journal;7/26/99, Vol. 38 Issue 30, p3
Reports that the international real estate and investment management company Jones Lang LaSalle Inc. eyes investment opportunities in Westchester, New York and Connecticut's Fairfield County. Office buildings which are for sale in both counties.
- JLL TIPS ROMANIA AS NEXT INVESTMENT HOTSPOT. // EuroProperty;5/28/2012, p7
The article reports on the expectation by real estate services firm Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) that property investment market in Romania will become more attractive to international investors in 2012 due to higher average economic growth in the country than in the European Union (EU).
- Untitled. Kivlehan, Noella Pio // Estates Gazette;3/10/2012, Issue 1210, p03
The article reports on the plan by Jones Lang LaSalle to launch a property fund to be called the Jones Lang LaSalle Property Trust No. 1 in the U.S. by the end of 2012.
- News. Berkin, Chris // Estates Gazette;3/14/2015, Issue 819, p03
The article reports on the increase in real estate direct investment into Wales in 2014, according to real estate company Jones Lang LaSalle.
- Global investors favor five cities, but that's changing. // Shopping Centers Today;Mar2012, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p6
The article reports on the data released by real estate services firm specialist Jones Lang LaSalle on the top cities in real estate investment including London, Egland; Tokyo, Japan; and New York.
- Retail's share of global real estate development rising. // Shopping Centers Today;Nov2012, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p10
The article focuses on the report released by the global real estate services firm Jones Lang LaSalle on the development in retail real estate market.
- POLISH DEAL VOLUME LEAPS. // EuroProperty;5/20/2013, p4
The article reports on research by Jones Lang LaSalle Inc., which revealed that the first four months of the year 2013 turned over 748m euros of property investment in Poland.
- POLISH INVESTMENT VOLUME HITS â‚¬970M OVER H1. // EuroProperty;7/8/2013, p5
The article reports on the volume of real estate investment transactions in Poland for the first half of 2013, which reached â‚¬970 million, according to investment management firm Jones Lang LaSalle.
- Value of real-estate investment in Hungary dips to ten-year low in 2012. // Hungary A.M.;03/12/2013, p10
The article reports on the value of real estate investments in Hungary which dropped to a 10-year low of under 150 million euro in 2012, according to real estate consultancy firm Jones Lang LaSalle.