Malaysia's 40 Richest
- Malaysia's 40 Richest. Bahree, Megha; Ellson, Jennifer; Nam, Suzanne; Doebele, Justin // Forbes Asia;6/4/2007, Vol. 3 Issue 10, p35
This articles presents the 40 richest people in Malaysia. It explains that the collective wealth of these 40 richest Malaysians grew to $43 billion in June 2007 from $26 billion in 2006. The richest Malaysian is Robert Kuok who is worth $7.6 billion. Next is Ananda Krishnan with assets worth...
- Malaysia's 40 Richest. NAM, SUZANNE; CHEN, CAROLINE; LIM, NOELLE; NGUYEN, LAN ANH; MERTENS, BRIAN; KOO, MEE-HYOE // Forbes Asia;Mar2011, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p36
The article talks about some of richest people in Malaysia, including Robert Kuok, Ananda Krishnan, and Lee Kim Hua. It is stated that the fortunes of the country's 40 richest have kept rising. Robert Kuok made his money in sugar, palm oil, shipping, and property. Robert's primary source of...
- Betting on Casinos. NAM, SUZANNE; JETLEY, NEERJA; KARMALI, NAAZNEEN; MERTENS, BRIAN; NGUYEN, LAN ANH; OLSEN, ROBERT; SAVAGE, PHYLLIS FANG // Forbes Asia;Mar2012, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p36
The article presents information on the 40 richest business people in Asia. Robert Kuok, owner of Kuok Group made his money in sugar, palm oil, shipping and property. Ananda Krishnan, owner of Maxis Communications, has his entire power portfolio in Malaysia, South Asia and the Middle East. Lee...
- Malaysia's 40 Richest. Nam, Suzanne // Forbes Asia;Jun2010, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p72
The article features the 40 richest man in Malaysia. It states that Robert Kuok, owner of Wilmar International, and Ananda Krishnan, owner of Maxis Communications have retained their status as the country's two richest men. It also notes the new comers of the ranking which include A.K. Nathan,...
- Southeast Asia's 40 Richest. Doebele, Justin; Serafin, Tatiana; von Zeppelin, Cristina // Forbes Asia;9/19/2005, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p34
The article presents the 40 richest businesspeople in Southeast Asia including Malaysian Robert Kuok, Kwek Leng Beng of Singapore and Lucio Tan of Philippines.
- Malaysia's 40 Richest. Doebele, Justin; Bahree, Megha // Forbes Asia;6/5/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 10, p35
The article profiles richest businesspeople in Malaysia. The rich businesspeople include Robert Kuok, Vincent Tan and Anthony Fernandes.
- Malaysia's rich list. // Asian Pacific Post;2/27/2014, p11
The article reports on the annual Malaysia's Richest 40 list published on the February 6, 2014 issue of the "Malaysian Business" magazine, which listed businessman Richard Kuok as the richest man in Malaysia with a fortune of 54.48 billion ringgit.
- Guoco now top casino firm in UK. Blemin, Cynthia // Malay Mail;5/17/2012, p21
The article reports that the Rank Group, owned by tycoon Tan Sri Quek Leng Chan through Guoco Group Ltd., is expected to become the biggest casino operator in Great Britain after a proposed agreement to buy Gala Casinos from Gala Coral Group Ltd. for 205 million British pounds.
- Winning in the Markets. JETLEY, NEERJA PAWHA; BAHREE, MEGHA; BEHAL, AMBIKA; CHEN, CAROLINE; FRAZIER, DONALD; KARMALI, NAAZNEEN; KOPPISCH, JOHN; NAM, SUZANNE; OLSEN, ROBERT; RAGHUNATHAN, ANURADHA; TAN, JESSICA // Forbes Asia;Mar2014, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p66
The article features the 50 richest businessmen in Malaysia for 2014. The list includes palm oil, shipping and real estate magnate Robert Kuok, telecom investor Ananda Krishnan, and casino operator Lim Kok Thay, as well as Quek Leng Chan, chairman of Hong Leong Co., and billionaire banker Teh...